Darkshines is good, simply because poor Matt wrote it about a girl he couldn't have (but liked it, teehee). For us males who have been in the same situation, Darkshines stands out as a good'un.

Worst songs? Well, Feeling Good (even if it's a cover, it's crap) and Guiding Shite. Have to say, don't really like TIRO either...

Guiding Light. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE STOP PLAYING IT!!!

I will never figure out why they are insisting on playing this when they could play Bliss, Cave, Uno, etc.

Feeling Good too. I would be overjoyed to hear Bliss or Cave live. I have never heard either live...but I have heard GL 3 times AND FG 6. GAH!

I know I am not alone...I have seen posts about them everywhere. Both are still on this tour. It boggles my brain! It's like throwing away a moment by playing either of these.

*steps off soapbox

:)Terri

Guiding Light. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING, PLEASE STOP PLAYING IT!!!

I will never figure out why they are insisting on playing this when they could play Bliss, Cave, Uno, etc.

Feeling Good too. I would be overjoyed to hear Bliss or Cave live. I have never heard either live...but I have heard GL 3 times AND FG 6. GAH!

I know I am not alone...I have seen posts about them everywhere. Both are still on this tour. It boggles my brain! It's like throwing away a moment by playing either of these.

*steps off soapbox

:)Terri

Oh, you haven't heard? Muse don't give a shit.

Hate for guiding light, feeling good and NSC is beginning to grind my gears. Guiding light may be cheasy and so might NSC but get over it sheesh. Feeling good was a great until it became overplayed, it does'nt deserve to be hated just down to how much it is played live nowadays. I think there are worse songs than them 3, personally my worst muse song would be spiral static, worst single undisclosed desires

HELLO, I'm a troll hunter. I will give you 5 minutes before I start coming after you.

:erm:

Why are you stalking a troll? A hint is that they live under bridges :ninja:

and NSC is shit, as is most of The Resistance!

Archived