For me, the buildup is what makes the song so damn good.

I agree. Sometimes, I am quite fond of cheesiness in songs.

:O

You are the first person ever to say that I think. I love it so much :(

The part where his voice builds up to a crescendo is fantastic.

Guest jessychickin
Eternally Missed.. I just don't like it :erm: It may grow on me, as other songs have, but it's just a bit boring. NSC is a close second. :p

:eek:

I say it's "Unintended." I really really don't like that song. And I don't care that it was a single either.

So... What do you think is the worst Muse song ever?

I will fucking kill you. :srsb33f:

Unintended is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, like seriously. I almost cried when I heard it. making a music video about it.

Anyway, I think probably, in my opinion, Muse's worst song is maybe Cave or Uno. The songs are just weird.

Eternally Missed.. I just don't like it :erm: It may grow on me, as other songs have, but it's just a bit boring. NSC is a close second. :p

And you, I will also fucking kill you.

Unintended is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, like seriously. I almost cried when I heard it. making a music video about it.

Anyway, I think probably, in my opinion, Muse's worst song is maybe Cave or Uno. The songs are just weird.

And you, I will also fucking kill you.

Agree, EM is awesome.

But Cave? My fave song on Showbiz (almost). Amazing song. Uno isn't great, but still.

Guest jessychickin

Agreed that Unintended is amazing :happy:

But Cave, seriously.. Cave? :eek: That's amazing too imo :)

Falling Down is boring, whiny and annoying, and young Matt couldn't really pull it off imo.

Recess is just boring and annoying.

:happy:

The riff at the end of Recess is what makes the song imo, and Falling Down is a decent song [in small doses though]. It's not terrible, but I have to be in the right mood to listen to it.

The riff at the end of Recess is what makes the song imo, and Falling Down is a decent song [in small doses though]. It's not terrible, but I have to be in the right mood to listen to it.

The ending riff is pretty epic. It does not make it worth listening through the whole song though.

Archived