In my opinion their worst song ever is Resistance. I just really dislike it! Don't like the studio version and find it pretty useless and too long in a live setting: 6 minutes of cheesiness. 6 minutes of a gig taken away from that shit. I honestly enjoyed Explorers more than Resistance :LOL:

(I only like playing the pre-chorus bass line, that's quite good)

ugh. Most boring song ever made? Quite possibly. And that's coming from someone who loves Chopin for Christ's sake

To me it's the second most boring song ever made, I'll let you guess which is the first :LOL:

I love Chopin :LOL: I'm not going to be condescending, so I'm going to say "good boy!" and hope it doesn't come off too sarcastic. I'd rub your head but unfortunately I doubt you're a dog in real life.

Who doesn't love a good head rub in fairness!

Also, as a fellow chopin lover, im not sure i see the connection in that track more prominantly than any other muse song in that style tbh. Tracks like blackout which are very chopinesque are fantastic

Who doesn't love a good head rub in fairness!

Also, as a fellow chopin lover, im not sure i see the connection in that track more prominantly than any other muse song in that style tbh. Tracks like blackout which are very chopinesque are fantastic

Yeah, it's more (Matt's favourite) Rachmaninoff than Chopin.

EDIT. Actually I just googled and it IS Rachmaninoff just in a different key :D

It's a toss-up between Drones, Aftermath and Revolt for me. Who would've thought that Guiding Light would actually be relatively decent in comparison?

I just can't :facepalm:

Yeah GL is decent at being crap. I mean I prefer it to Resistance, IBTY and NSC but that's not saying much. It's the ultimate momentum killer.

But I'm lost, and crushed, and cold, and confused, with no guiiiiiiding liiiiiiiiight left insiiiiide! :cool:

I don't know why you all hate it so much. :phu:

I'm not even joking - it's not my favourite, but I really love singing along to it.

Big Freeze, on the other hand, just eludes me. I don't think I have fully listened to it more than twice maybe.

I've never seen Guiding Light and decent in the same sentece before. Maybe with a "not" before "decent" though

I just can't :facepalm:

Yeah GL is decent at being crap. I mean I prefer it to Resistance, IBTY and NSC but that's not saying much. It's the ultimate momentum killer.

Decent in comparison :rolleyes: I still think it's shit, but it's better than those 3 I listed.

Archived