I Belong To You- all imagine is people dancing in lederhosen for some reason. That and lyrics, especially "when she attacks me like a Leo, when my heart is split like Rio" :wtf::facepalm::vomit: ah it's just awful, the only Muse song I actually hate!

Tbh The Resistance is a shitter of an album, saved by Exogenisis and MK Ultra and to a lesser extent Uprising and Undisclosed Desires.

Showbiz: Escape

Origin: Feeling Good (should have been Futurism instead)

Absolution: Time is running out (should have been Fury instead)

BH&R: Invincible (should have been Glorious instead)

Resistance: Guiding Light

The 2nd law: Follow me

Worst ever is probably: Neutron Star Collision. It's the only Muse song I've listened to less than 10 times :mad:

Neutron Star Collision: muse's most cliché song.

I disagree. Aftermath is my favourite song from the Drones album. It is incredibly written and far from cheesy in my opinion.

Cheesy for me would be I Belong to You or the lyrics to Survival. haha.

"Together now and for ever" with one of the most cliche vocal melodies ever done isn't cheesy to you?

Well it is a love song. So that is the kind of lyrics I would expect, yeah.

It is more the vocal melody that makes it cheesy vs what he says. For this reason Dead Inside isn't cheesy to me even if people think the lyrics are bad.

I feel like we always mistake positive emotions for "cheesy."

Although in this case I think Matt called the song cheesy...

I'm not usually one of the people who think everything Muse does is cringey or cheesy but some of the songs on this album really are. For me it didn't really start becoming a justified complaint until T2L yet people have been citing it since BH&R.

In time, I can see Aftermath being looked back on in a similar vein to Save Me and Explorers - boring, overly-long and kinda cheesy.

I'll still like it then. :)

Cheers for the heads up. I was worried I'd go off it.

What's wrong with it exactly?

Every single tiny little bit of it. It is utterly hateful in every respect. There are more redeeming features in Guiding Light, Easily, Soaked, Unsustainable and Big Freeze, those shittiest of shit Muse songs.

But nothing gets close to EP for complete and utter mind-numbing tedium, banality, cliché and sheer bloody-minded nonsense and drivel. I can quite honestly find absolutely nothing about it whatsoever remotely enjoyable.

It is a straight up 0/10 song.

Every single tiny little bit of it. It is utterly hateful in every respect. There are more redeeming features in Guiding Light, Easily, Soaked, Unsustainable and Big Freeze, those shittiest of shit Muse songs.

But nothing gets close to EP for complete and utter mind-numbing tedium, banality, cliché and sheer bloody-minded nonsense and drivel. I can quite honestly find absolutely nothing about it whatsoever remotely enjoyable.

It is a straight up 0/10 song.

Got that out of your system?

For me it's Overdue. I just... Can't :noey:

Another song I strongly dislike, but not as much, is Unsustainable. It looked cool as an opener on the arena tour, but on record I don't like it at all. I just don't like the dubstep bits and I think they don't merge well with the rest

For me it's Overdue. I just... Can't :noey:

Another song I strongly dislike, but not as much, is Unsustainable. It looked cool as an opener on the arena tour, but on record I don't like it at all. I just don't like the dubstep bits and I think they don't merge well with the rest

The only thing missing on the live performance is Matt wailing vocals :(

Archived