Still not sure if Muse have written a duller song than Endlessly.

Revolt is very average, with a typical chorus and rather off-putting pop hooks. I don't particularly hate it, but it's by far the worst song on Drones.

Still not sure if Muse have written a duller song than Endlessly.

Revolt is very average, with a typical chorus and rather off-putting pop hooks. I don't particularly hate it, but it's by far the worst song on Drones.

not on abso but srsly

smbh

bf or exlprers?

defector? ( I think of drones as an ending to globalist )

The champion has to be IBTY.

It's just...God awful. It's the most woeful and unmuselike song they've done. I hope it never gets played again and if I could kill it with fire I would! I can deal with NSC because atleast it has a solo and I can forget it exists. IBTY is just so horrifyingly bad! Lyrics(You are my muse...) , delivery, Matt singing in French...and it just goes on forever! It shouldn't have been allowed to happen! It's so out of place on that album.

*Vomits just thinking about it*

In terms of album tracks:

Explorers

The Big Freeze

Aftermath

Guiding Light

Unsustainable

Invincible

Panic Station

Follow Me

Madness

But in terms of b-sides a special mention must also go to Neutron Star Collision and Soaked.

You cant include unsustainable/panic station/invincible hahah Madness is Muse's second most played song on Youtube/Spotify so it clearly isnt a bad song. Big Freeze is underrated imo hahah. The Worst Album song has got to be Save Me. But thats amazing compared to The Resistance B-side Prague, god thats bad

You cant include unsustainable/panic station/invincible hahah Madness is Muse's second most played song on Youtube/Spotify so it clearly isnt a bad song. Big Freeze is underrated imo hahah. The Worst Album song has got to be Save Me. But thats amazing compared to The Resistance B-side Prague, god thats bad

The fact that Madness is played more often has nothing to do with the quality of the song, it's because of how mainstream it is. Not saying that it's a bad song, but the amounts of views made by the General public is hardly indicative of a songs quality

Madness is Muse's second most played song on Youtube/Spotify so it clearly isnt a bad song.

By that logic, Justin Bieber and One Direction are two of the greatest artists ever and are infinitely better than Muse.

inb4 'they are'

By that logic, Justin Bieber and One Direction are two of the greatest artists ever and are infinitely better than Muse.

inb4 'they are'

Hmm, suppose so, I was just trying to put an argument forward for Madness really, since lots of Muse fans don't seem to like it much, don't get me wrong, it's not in my Top 40 by Muse but it's still good. Same with Resistance, which is a much better song (yes in my Top 10 ;)) Great underrated song, but on the topic of this thread, worst has got to be Save Me, Follow Me, Undisclosed, Guiding Light, Explorers

The champion has to be IBTY.

It's just...God awful. It's the most woeful and unmuselike song they've done. I hope it never gets played again and if I could kill it with fire I would! I can deal with NSC because atleast it has a solo and I can forget it exists. IBTY is just so horrifyingly bad! Lyrics(You are my muse...) , delivery, Matt singing in French...and it just goes on forever! It shouldn't have been allowed to happen! It's so out of place on that album.

*Vomits just thinking about it*

Completely agree.

Anyone who likes it needs their ears testing :fear:

dafuq :stunned:

not on abso but srsly

smbh

bf or exlprers?

defector? ( I think of drones as an ending to globalist )

Sorry just my opinion really. Doesn't really take off or go anywhere.

I actually like all those other songs.

IBTY is great for the same reasons Revolt is great (except Revolt's better). It's the best kind of cheese.

I definitely agree that Revolt is better then IBTY. Mostly because I hate the latter... thing (I'm not sure I can find it in myself to call it a song) :p

Put it this way, I would rather have some nice Parmesan then stinking Stilton.

Archived