NSC ROCKS. :D Take that, haters.

It hurts me to pick a "worst" Muse song (I'm not considering things like "Hidden Track" and so forth), so then I'll say The Small Print and/or Soldier's Poem.

No, no and no.

Soldier's Poem was amazing live. It's given me a new appreciation for the song. Matt's vocals are beautiful (as always).

The Small Print I love. Although it's not one of the best tracks on Absolution it beats most of the songs on The Resistance.

And GL - just no. No more needs to be said.

No, no and no.

Soldier's Poem was amazing live. It's given me a new appreciation for the song. Matt's vocals are beautiful (as always).

The Small Print I love. Although it's not one of the best tracks on Absolution it beats most of the songs on The Resistance.

And GL - just no. No more needs to be said.

I concur - absolutely!

GL and NSC are terrifying. Take that you non-haters! But by the way, Take That shouldn't even be mentioned in relation to those evil songs. "The flood" is a million times better than GL and NSC!:LOL:

Why do you like it? :p

Mind, i'm really not keen on the Resistance :LOL:

Well, there's the strings. And the piano. And Matt's vocals of course.

What's not to like?

I found The Resistance took a good few listens to get into. It wasn't the instant 'wow' like with their other albums. But there are some really good songs on there (unnatural Selection, MK Ultra, IBTY, USOE). You just have to give it time to grow on you. Go listen again now!

Well, there's the strings. And the piano. And Matt's vocals of course.

What's not to like?

I found The Resistance took a good few listens to get into. It wasn't the instant 'wow' like with their other albums. But there are some really good songs on there (unnatural Selection, MK Ultra, IBTY, USOE). You just have to give it time to grow on you. Go listen again now!

I just don't like it :p

Okay, i'll try, but, my first thoughts weren't pretty, however... MK Ultra + Unnatural selection... :D:D:D

I can get if you're not that into Exogenesis, but do you really think it's worse than stuff like Coma and Pink Ego Box? I'm not berating you, just curious.

:LOL: Yeah, but when you use those songs as an example, it makes Justin Beiber sound good :LOL:

I'm not afraid to berate him. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry if this offends you, but all that you did then was remind me of feeling good fucking fuck version :p

Meh, i just don't know, thing is, i like Blackout, Endlessly, USoE, B&H just Exogenisis, i think it's because when i first listened to the album, i didn't like it, then to top it off there was that :LOL: but, i'll give it another go :D

You should. How many times have you listened to it? it took me at least 5 listens. Now I really like it (apart from GL and UD) but I don't love it.

Archived