• Metric
  • Mew
  • The Presets
  • The Rifles
  • School of Seven Bells
  • Slow Club
  • These New Puritans
  • Wintersleep

Just a thought. Not many out of the many bands on my 'tunes, but these are the most likely.

I can't see it being Boys Noize but that would be amazing. The Presets I'd spaff my pants but I'd say the most realisitc out of that list is Metric

I can't see it being Boys Noize but that would be amazing. The Presets I'd spaff my pants but I'd say the most realisitc out of that list is Metric

Uh, please not Metric. They were just average when I saw them support Bloc Party a few years back. The lead had no bra on though which kept me going :eyebrows:

Does It Offend You, Yeah? Seem the most likely tbh. I would spaff if that happened too.

it's not that we are school kids, it's the fact that this thread is... to quote another... not going to happen.

there's also the fact that there's already a thread on support acts which has probably already passed this discussion.

In before the frock.

frock1.JPG

Okay! :$ I didn't notice this thread DOH! Anyway support acts for mine would be Kasabian, Sea Sick Steve, Rush (another amazing three peice!), Placebo, although if I was in a band I wouldn't want to support Muse so then I think the Bill Bailey idea is top drawer!:D

Okay! :$ I didn't notice this thread DOH! Anyway support acts for mine would be Kasabian, Sea Sick Steve, Rush (another amazing three peice!), Placebo, although if I was in a band I wouldn't want to support Muse so then I think the Bill Bailey idea is top drawer!:D

Nice thinking, but you'd get better odds on Jesus coming back.

Sea Sick Steve would be fun though :D

Muse would be supporting Rush before you'd see Rush support Muse!:LOL:

Sea Sick Steve would be quirky but brilliant though!:dance:

Thought my use of "totes" would be an obvious sign of sarcasm. I would never ever ever in my life go to a show where brokencyde is performing.

I use "totes" even when I'm serious so your sarcasm was lost on me. :p

But that is a relief.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived