Weather forecast:

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/today.asp?zipcode=L3+4PF

Obviously they arent always right but only a little bit of rain, atleast it wont be too bad while people wait if the forecast is anything to go by :happy:

That site is awesome! :LOL: Yeah, we'll be fine with a bit of rain ;) (here's where there's gail force winds now :rolleyes:)

And don't forget it's Bonfire Night, so there'll be entertainment too ;)

That site is awesome! :LOL: Yeah, we'll be fine with a bit of rain ;) (here's where there's gail force winds now :rolleyes:)

And don't forget it's Bonfire Night, so there'll be entertainment too ;)

Indeed :D

I dont know how the fireworks normally work (as in where they are) but i read somewhere that theyre normally on the docks which youd be able to see from the Echo. This year they arent on the docks and theyre in 2 or 3 parks across the city instead

Hopefully we'll still be able to see them :( ... i have no idea how far away the parks are :LOL:

Indeed :D

I dont know how the fireworks normally work (as in where they are) but i read somewhere that theyre normally on the docks which youd be able to see from the Echo. This year they arent on the docks and theyre in 2 or 3 parks across the city instead

Hopefully we'll still be able to see them :( ... i have no idea how far away the parks are :LOL:

Bugger them for not doing them at the docks :fear: It's usually really windy :(

I usually go to Sefton Park :happy:

But other people will deffo have fireworks! They'll be going off all over the place :D And maybe we'll be able to see them over the water :)

Bugger them for not doing them at the docks :fear: It's usually really windy :(

I usually go to Sefton Park :happy:

But other people will deffo have fireworks! They'll be going off all over the place :D And maybe we'll be able to see them over the water :)

Good point :happy:

Ahhhhh im imagining it now... driving down the motorway with fireworks going off in all directions (that wont happen but :phu:) leading to the climax of the night - Muse live for the first time :D :D :D

Tomorrrowwwww! *explodes with happiness*

The new Merch is gorgeous, I don't know what to buy! :D

I might be going a bit earlier now, depending on whether my sister will complain or not if she has to travel the oh-so-lengthy 15 minute bus ride in to Liverpool xD If anyone is going early/on their own and wants to meet up with others, we should organise a place/time to meet up or sommat.

RenegadeOfFunk: 4 - 4.30

missusmuse: 4 - 4.30

Jess_luvs_Matt: 4.30

Apocalyptic Gerbil: 4

Deano88s: 6

nohopeinfear: 2 - 2.30

Ruby Gloom: 6.30

Madzip 6.30

Kannon 5:15 - 5:30

:indiff: my friend doesn't want to get there that early :rolleyes: But oh well, hopefully I'll still be able to get on the barrier :D

And omg btw all the new merch in the shop! I want it alllll :supersad: I want it NAAAAOOOO!!! It's all so purty :supersad:

this is my issue :( if it were up to me i'd be there by 11 and just take some sandwiches with me to snack in the queue :LOL: mate still thinks 4 is too easy though :facepalm:

also, with the merch, will they be selling other stuff that isn't on the website at the gig?

Sooooooooooooooooooo most people are arriving around 4/5pm and some later at around 6pm.

So there'll be a big chance we'll all get to meet :)

I'm still undergoing a dilemma of what to wear according to the weather.

I'm very susceptible to the cold because i'm tiny so i'd want to bring a coat but then having to queue to put my coat away will mean i miss out on getting to the barrier.

So i might just have to chance the weather.

You'll be able to spot me, i'll look like this:

sad-ice_cube_cartoon.gif

I love the new merch too but i don't really like to buy album specific items because then sometimes i feel out of date haha.

But i think i'll buy the flag and create some sorta Muse dress.

I love the fireworks, how come they're not at the docks this year?

I usually go to the musical fireworks in Southport and have cake fights.

Is anyone staying out for drinks or just going home?

I STILL don't know what time to get there.

Some of my mates are just so disorganised! :LOL:

I finish my uni lectures that day at 11am.

So i can go any time really.

Sooooooooooooooooooo most people are arriving around 4/5pm and some later at around 6pm.

So there'll be a big chance we'll all get to meet :)

I'm still undergoing a dilemma of what to wear according to the weather.

I'm very susceptible to the cold because i'm tiny so i'd want to bring a coat but then having to queue to put my coat away will mean i miss out on getting to the barrier.

So i might just have to chance the weather.

You'll be able to spot me, i'll look like this:

sad-ice_cube_cartoon.gif

I love the new merch too but i don't really like to buy album specific items because then sometimes i feel out of date haha.

But i think i'll buy the flag and create some sorta Muse dress.

I love the fireworks, how come they're not at the docks this year?

I usually go to the musical fireworks in Southport and have cake fights.

Is anyone staying out for drinks or just going home?

I STILL don't know what time to get there.

Some of my mates are just so disorganised! :LOL:

I finish my uni lectures that day at 11am.

So i can go any time really.

:LOL: yeah, i'm going to wear a thick hoddie, and if it's cold i'll run up and down on the stop - burn off some extra calories :p:facepalm:

I thought about getting everyone to wear name tags, but then again, those on boards would think we were total retards :LOL::erm: but it would be nice just to all meet up and say hi :)

oh and i LOVE your idea about the dress! That would be really very awesome :yesey:

NAME TAGS ARE COOL!

Ross wore 2 in Friends :LOL:

I think we can just ask if whos on the board.

Like i said.

I'm a cold blue solid with a MASSIVE face that melts at room temperature.

I'll either look like said picture or :

16gafk3.jpg

Also, the weather is as follows:

fnbl8j.jpg

So basically, it's going to be light showers. And very cold! Even though it says only 9 degrees, it'll feel like 5 degrees because the wind is so fast! And the fact that we're on the docks means it's colder AND more wet.

NAME TAGS ARE COOL!

Ross wore 2 in Friends :LOL:

I think we can just ask if whos on the board.

Like i said.

I'm a cold blue solid with a MASSIVE face that melts at room temperature.

I'll either look like said picture or :

16gafk3.jpg

Also, the weather is as follows:

fnbl8j.jpg

So basically, it's going to be light showers. And very cold! Even though it says only 9 degrees, it'll feel like 5 degrees because the wind is so fast! And the fact that we're on the docks means it's colder AND more wet.

OMG. Hate to be a complete creep, but we have the 4 mutual friends on Facebook. Weeeeird! :eek:

Oh yeah!

And they're not in any way related to the Muse boards haha

Hahaha. How strange! Did you go to KGV in Southport or sommat? I was there from 2007-2008.

And we should definitely do something so we can recognise eachother! I might wear a pink glow stick around my neck or something.

Hahaha. How strange! Did you go to KGV in Southport or sommat? I was there from 2007-2008.

And we should definitely do something so we can recognise eachother! I might wear a pink glow stick around my neck or something.

I did go to KGV :D

But i went from 2005-2007.

They still selling cajun chips?

I sometimes make visits there and pretend i'm still in college because noone recognises and Hilary doesn't mind.

I did go to KGV :D

But i went from 2005-2007.

They still selling cajun chips?

I sometimes make visits there and pretend i'm still in college because noone recognises and Hilary doesn't mind.

Haha. This is such a small world. My boyfriend was there from 2004-2006 I think, same with my brother.

Archived