Definitely wear layers! It is going to be absolutely freezing!

freezing? Really? I guess one hoodie won't be enough then?

what time do you guys reckon I get to liverpool and start queuing?? XD

first time standing gig so i dont really know how early to get there.... heehee

I keep asking this question, and so far have no reply either! :LOL:

I'm getting there for around 4 - 4.30, but then again i'm new to all this too :erm:

I live in Chorley and will be driving down. If you two want to get the train to Chorley I can take you with me and Ruby Gloom... we don't bite or smell... happy to drop you both back off at Chorley too, should be easier to get a train to Preston and Bolton from there. I think they run every 20 mins or something.

If you are interested PM me and we can co-ordinate times etc.

ah you're a good guy

but im goin with like 5 mates =P

cheers annywa

freezing? Really? I guess one hoodie won't be enough then?

I keep asking this question, and so far have no reply either! :LOL:

I'm getting there for around 4 - 4.30, but then again i'm new to all this too :erm:

If you are standing I would get there for about 10.00pm Wednesday evening... well, that's what I would do. If you go later than 4.30pm on Thursday I don't hold out much hope of you getting the barrier or anything.

We are seated so no rush!

oh i hadn't thought of them! I think i may get one - you never know what the weather is going to do :rolleyes:

eeep i know! I'm going to get my train tickets tomorrow :happy: i just hope the train isn't sold out, but somehow i doubt it... finger crossed, touch wood (got any others?) just in case! *jumps up and down in seat*

i've even planned out what i'm wearing - exogenesis top with me bright red jeans :D ture myoose style :yesey:

I doubt the train'll be sold out, you should be fine :)

I have no idea what I'm wearing yet :LOL:

Ooooooh so that's where everyone gets those from! D:

I might get one :happy: thanks!

I'm going to invest in one! :D

:D

If you are standing I would get there for about 10.00pm Wednesday evening... well, that's what I would do. If you go later than 4.30pm on Thursday I don't hold out much hope of you getting the barrier or anything.

I started queuing for the Lievin gig on Saturday at 8am. . .and considering how hardcore French fans are, that felt pretty late! Still got on the barrier with no problems though. I'll probably only amble along to this one mid afternoon. . .depends when Nic wants to leave.

Ooh crazy burst of posts!

Hm, yeah i think the question is still not answered. What time is everyone getting there?

I also noticed that when it said doors open at 6pm, i thought "what?" because they do usually open at 7pm.

Anyone been to the Echo before?

I'd wanna bring a coat ideally and put it in the cloakroom but then i'd have to queue for that then miss running to the front.

I don't think you need to get there the night before to be able to get to the front to be honest.

I got to the front at my last Muse gig and i was late and just about in time for the doors. :happy:

I'd love to meet with a bunch of you lot.

I still need to figure out what time to get the train though but first i need to know when everyone is getting there.

Hm, yeah i think the question is still not answered. What time is everyone getting there?

I also noticed that when it said doors open at 6pm, i thought "what?" because they do usually open at 7pm.

I'd wanna bring a coat ideally and put it in the cloakroom but then i'd have to queue for that then miss running to the front.

I don't think you need to get there the night before to be able to get to the front to be honest.

I got to the front at my last Muse gig and i was late and just about in time for the doors. :happy:

I still need to figure out what time to get the train though but first i need to know when everyone is getting there.

I'm glad to hear that :happy: I'll probably be getting there at about 3/4pm, anything earlier and I would just get too impatient :rolleyes:

I think I'm just going to bring a hoodie and then tie it round my waist..Might get one of those thin plastic poncho things depending on the weather. Yaay, all this talk about preparation is getting me so excittteeddd!! :dance:

Still got on the barrier with no problems though. I'll probably only amble along to this one mid afternoon. . .depends when Nic wants to leave.

It's nothing to do with me! Brian's dad is controlling this one, as he needs to finish work after the last funeral of the day, and then we'll be able to leave after he's got changed! :D

Yeah I agree.. I got to the barrier and I started queueing like an hour before doors. People rarely stay on the barrier for the entirety of the gig... :)

I'll be getting there around 4 - 4.30

oh... well looks like i'll be running straight form the train station then :LOL: tbh I don't think it all relies on what time you get there, but then again i've never done this before.

I doubt the train'll be sold out, you should be fine :)

I have no idea what I'm wearing yet :LOL:

:D

god me train ticket :D I'm convinced it's wrong though! It was so stupid, the speakers were broken, so me and the dude in the box were literally shouting at each other to hear what the other was saying :faceplam: watch me end up in birmingham on thurs :LOL::erm:

yeah, it would be nice even just to all meet up for a picture or something. I think time for a proper meet might be a little pushed as we haven't established what time everyone is getting there yet, but still. It would be nice just to say hi to everyone :)

I'm glad to hear that :happy: I'll probably be getting there at about 3/4pm, anything earlier and I would just get too impatient :rolleyes:

I think I'm just going to bring a hoodie and then tie it round my waist..Might get one of those thin plastic poncho things depending on the weather. Yaay, all this talk about preparation is getting me so excittteeddd!! :dance:

+1

I'm hoping i can just weasel my way to the front - or as close as i can get! I was all for waiting for hours, and i still am, but that's the train booked now, so yeah... looks like i'll be there around 4.30ish :)

From my experience, the queueing can vary at the Echo. You queue outside the main doors (there are 2 sets, one on either side of the arena so there are 2 queues), in the cold, and there's hardly any shelter. I queued in Dec last yr fir about 3-4hrs, NOT fun!

I've stood twice - at Oasis - they opened all the doors and as soon as we got in they gave us wristbands and we ran to the standing door entrance and then straight into the actual arena and then onto the floor (which worked very well). Then for KoL it was a disaster - they only opened 1 door (out of about 4) at the main entrance which led to carnage and about 50 people got in ahead of me, even though I had been practically at the front of the queue, cos they didn't open the door I was at. THEN they bloody made us queue again to get onto the floor. Nightmare. But if that happens you'd have plenty of time to put your coat/bags away.

From my experience, the queueing can vary at the Echo. You queue outside the main doors (there are 2 sets, one on either side of the arena so there are 2 queues), in the cold, and there's hardly any shelter. I queued in Dec last yr fir about 3-4hrs, NOT fun!

I've stood twice - at Oasis - they opened all the doors and as soon as we got in they gave us wristbands and we ran to the standing door entrance and then straight into the actual arena and then onto the floor (which worked very well). Then for KoL it was a disaster - they only opened 1 door (out of about 4) at the main entrance which led to carnage and about 50 people got in ahead of me, even though I had been practically at the front of the queue, cos they didn't open the door I was at. THEN they bloody made us queue again to get onto the floor. Nightmare. But if that happens you'd have plenty of time to put your coat/bags away.

wow, sounds.... fun :erm:

so (simple questions again, sorry) are these entrances easy to spot, i'm not going to be wandering around? Although i guess the massive queue will give it away... And also, do you think one is better to go for than the other?

RenegadeOfFunk: 4 - 4.30

missusmuse: 4 - 4.30

Jess_luvs_Matt: 3 - 4

Apocalyptic Gerbil: 4

Deano88s: 6

Ruby Gloom: 6.30

Madzip 6.30

I was hoping to get there a little earlier but I have a meeting in fecking Malpas, Cheshire, then have to go back home to Chorley to pick up Ruby Gloom and then straight to the gig... I wonder if Ruby can get the train instead... Hmmmmm :indiff:

wow, sounds.... fun :erm:

so (simple questions again, sorry) are these entrances easy to spot, i'm not going to be wandering around? Although i guess the massive queue will give it away... And also, do you think one is better to go for than the other?

Your ticket will have the name of the entrance you have to use on it :) And yes they're easy to spot, it'll say Standing Entrance above it too probably.

RenegadeOfFunk: 4 - 4.30

missusmuse: 4 - 4.30

Jess_luvs_Matt: 4.30

Apocalyptic Gerbil: 4

Deano88s: 6

nohopeinfear: 2 - 2.30

Ruby Gloom: 6.30

Madzip 6.30

Kannon 5:15 - 5:30

:indiff: my friend doesn't want to get there that early :rolleyes: But oh well, hopefully I'll still be able to get on the barrier :D

And omg btw all the new merch in the shop! I want it alllll :supersad: I want it NAAAAOOOO!!! It's all so purty :supersad:

:eek:

Omg its all awesome! :D

:'( I can buy some stuff but im not buying it all so now i have to choooooooose! :'(

:awesome: I want so much of it! :LOL: I know, its so hard to choose something! I might wait until after Thursday, where I can buy stuff at the gig. Although, if I do buy anything, it will be afterwards so there might not be much left :( I won't have time to shop if I plan on running to the front will I? :LOL:

:awesome: I want so much of it! :LOL: I know, its so hard to choose something! I might wait until after Thursday, where I can buy stuff at the gig. Although, if I do buy anything, it will be afterwards so there might not be much left :( I won't have time to shop if I plan on running to the front will I? :LOL:

Nope :p

Tis a good point actually, ill wait til after the gig and see what there is there (i have seated tickets anyway) and if not....muse.mu spending spree :awesome::LOL:

Nope :p

Tis a good point actually, ill wait til after the gig and see what there is there (i have seated tickets anyway) and if not....muse.mu spending spree :awesome::LOL:

The thing is though, everyone will have the same idea of buying stuff afterwards because they don't want to carry their shopping :p So there won't be much left, I don't think :( So yes, muse.mu will rescue us in the end:D

Archived