RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKA :chuckle:

:supersad:

Riverside Crew, HOLLAAAA! :D

The arena is built in a way that it is horizontal along the pier. One side facing out towards the river Mersey (Riverside), and the other facing the land (Cityside). Hope that helped.

that really helps! thanks :)

Pretty much all the buses from Queens Square Bus Station (which is right infront of Lime Street as you come out the front Entrance into the City Centre.)

79 is the most regualar one and i'll be getting the 79 from where i live straight upto the Docks.

They always have people there who can help direct you also, and Lime Street information will give you a leaflet if you ask with all the buses and where they go to.

okay, so i can get the 79, get off at the docks, and just ask from there? i might do that you know... thanks!

Yeah unforunately if you're at one entrance and they decide to only let people in through the other, you have to run like mad to the other entrance. Which i think is really unfair. They should tell us if they're using 1 or 2 entrances then sell their tickets based on that.

that's really very stupid... so you literally have a 50/50 chance? Get thinking there liverpool (no offense to liverpudlians) ... that's really annoying me now.

that's really very stupid... so you literally have a 50/50 chance? Get thinking there liverpool (no offense to liverpudlians) ... that's really annoying me now.

It might not happen for this gig.

They might let people in through both entrances.

But there have been cases where only 1 entrance was used. So everyone at the other entrance had to run to the other side and as a result, got crappy places.

:supersad:

okay, so i can get the 79, get off at the docks, and just ask from there? i might do that you know... thanks!

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/tt_Alpha/C4%20CityLink%20(from%2011%20October%202009).pdf

That gives you a idea on times etc for the C1 which is a city link bus and stops right outside the Albert Dock and you'll probably see the Arena from the bus stop.

When you get to Lime Street ask the information desk where is the stop for the C1 or any other bus to the Albert Dock just to be sure your at the right one, they'll probably be able to give you a list of buses to get so you don't have to wait around for just one bus.

The C1 sounds like the best option from the town centre but being honest i've never got on it myself, but it goes straight to the Docks and is probably cheaper.

And no offence taken :p - the Echo Arena staff should of made it alot easier for people especially people who aren't used to the area, some who may have never been as it's going to create alot of confusion.

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/tt_Alpha/C4%20CityLink%20(from%2011%20October%202009).pdf

That gives you a idea on times etc for the C1 which is a city link bus and stops right outside the Albert Dock and you'll probably see the Arena from the bus stop.

When you get to Lime Street ask the information desk where is the stop for the C1 or any other bus to the Albert Dock just to be sure your at the right one, they'll probably be able to give you a list of buses to get so you don't have to wait around for just one bus.

The C1 sounds like the best option from the town centre but being honest i've never got on it myself, but it goes straight to the Docks and is probably cheaper.

And no offence taken :p - the Echo Arena staff should of made it alot easier for people especially people who aren't used to the area, some who may have never been as it's going to create alot of confusion.

ooh thanks for all this - it really is a great help! :happy:

and yeah, i would be so much happier if i was going with someone who knew liverpool, but alas it's just us Mancs.... hopefully they'll be a few locals who will help out :)

as if this is tomorrow already?!!!? can we all wear badges so I know which are the muse board lars?

Well i'm a newbie to the forum lol! You'll notice me with two tall lads around 5'10 and 6ft..

I'm around 5'5 little short ass i know.. dressed like The Usual Suspects ;)

Can we get a MUSE board badge from anywhere? that be boss if we could.

Everyone get a Liverpool badge and wear it if your off the board ;)

and yeah, i would be so much happier if i was going with someone who knew liverpool, but alas it's just us Mancs.... hopefully they'll be a few locals who will help out :)

No probs mate, you'll have no problems getting there as long as you don't leave it til last minute, a few nice bars on the docks if you have time for a pint and a couple of souviner shops if you want anything :p .. Although you'll probs just stick to the bars if you have time lol.

I know Liverpool quite well. I'm from there :) but just live in Manchester. And i go there quite frequently.

Where's this board badge you speak of?

I thought the shops would've closed?

No probs mate, you'll have no problems getting there as long as you don't leave it til last minute, a few nice bars on the docks if you have time for a pint and a couple of souviner shops if you want anything :p .. Although you'll probs just stick to the bars if you have time lol.

Be careful how long you are in the bar though! We missed a good half hour of the Mighty Boosh at the Echo cause we got distracted by booze :(

I know Liverpool quite well. I'm from there :) but just live in Manchester. And i go there quite frequently.

Where's this board badge you speak of?

I thought the shops would've closed?

Well i think this Muse badge doesn't exist so you can just pick up a Liverpool one from somewhere.

Shops will be open if you get there early enough.. My plan is to have a pint at the docks before the concert :)

and if anyone is watching Liverpool - What a GOAL!

Well i'm a newbie to the forum lol! You'll notice me with two tall lads around 5'10 and 6ft..

I'm around 5'5 little short ass i know.. dressed like The Usual Suspects ;)

Can we get a MUSE board badge from anywhere? that be boss if we could.

Everyone get a Liverpool badge and wear it if your off the board ;)

lol it would be ace if you could get Board Badges....!! Maybe if I had thought of this earlier I could have produced such things on the badge-it :rolleyes:

lol it would be ace if you could get Board Badges....!! Maybe if I had thought of this earlier I could have produced such things on the badge-it :rolleyes:

Yeah that would be class, could stand outside telling us all to bring a printed copy of our profile as if we we're editing it and sell us the badges for a quid ;)

:LOL:

kannonsticker.jpg

Here's my name badge/sticker XD It's gonna go on my coat, probably!

imgp4612resized.jpg

Here's me :happy: Keep an eye out for my massive glasses. I'm about mid-height (5'7") and I'll probably be carrying a bright red bag with a white dog's face on it XD

i have a badge-it!!!!!!!!!!

Should i make some????????

:LOL:

DO IT! NAOW!

imgp4612resized.jpg

Here's me :happy: Keep an eye out for my massive glasses. I'm about mid-height (5'7") and I'll probably be carrying a bright red bag with a white dog's face on it XD

are you wearing contacts in that photo?

your eyes look awesome

well obviously you are, caus who has eyes like that :p lmao

are you wearing contacts in that photo?

your eyes look awesome

well obviously you are, caus who has eyes like that :p lmao

Haha yup! Contacts :) I was torn between wearing my white zombie ones, but they aren't as comfortable, plus I don't want to give anyone nightmares :LOL:

haha nice

i've never worn them before

they're dead dear whenever i try to look for some

They are very comfortable! Takes a lot of getting used to, seeing as you essentially poke your eye to get it in XD

The ones I have only last for 3 months, but I get a lot of use out of them for Make up class :)

They are very comfortable! Takes a lot of getting used to, seeing as you essentially poke your eye to get it in XD

The ones I have only last for 3 months, but I get a lot of use out of them for Make up class :)

oooh :)

aah i'm not really bothered about them being comfy tbh

when i was like 10 my dog bit my eye

and i dunno, i can quite easily poke my eye :p

lmao that makes me sound like i can't see out of it

i can, my vision didn't change :)

Archived