Twitterers for the gig:

@Gerbs

Who's going? Was hoping for a Manchester date but Liverpool is a similar distance, shiny new arena too! :awesome:

Attending so far:

JJess_luvs_Matt

Apocalyptic_Gerbil

~Tom

K41

nohopeinfear

MUSEicly_Talented

ChrisLenno

Gunner32

jaylau (?)

Steven_K

brian27 + his dad + his brother

madzip

Flynn

joneskingsley

Kannon

Guyfawkes1878

RenegadeOfFunk

mikej

speedystill

Hi, How May I Help You?

Smithy of Cydonia

microgerry

suffy

Northern Star(?)

Stecloud

vibrantXhearts

*TC*

NicT

Jaded

adds

johnnyjy2k

Bilbo-215

TheWilbz

Take-A-Bean!

Theta99

gnasher

Easily_Hyper

Evil Tree

PlugInKate

dazh84

MaddocksL

MadMan

Emiwee

glens73

LucyCharlotte

mrskopite

Deano88s

HANDLEY1

9dha

fiofo

newborn71

chriscox22

OurTimeIsNow (Lee)

Manda

jediknightanya

mapoftheglorious

Musky72 (+ wife)

ModernMyth

Thanks to Deano88s for the up to date list! :D

Liverpool and Sheffield as long as I get tickets :)

Ahhh....there's my partner in crime! :LOL:

I'm actually thinking about going to the venue (Liverpool) on Friday morning instead of using the internet! :D

I reckon your bloke should do a day trip to Sheffield for us! :yesey:

Oh...and did I mention that Bonfire Night's my birthday?!

Hopefully will get tix for this in the presale, if not might contemplate going down. Annoyed that I won't be living in Liverpool in November :( And why are none of these UK dates on the weekend?!

Hopefully will get tix for this in the presale, if not might contemplate going down. Annoyed that I won't be living in Liverpool in November :( And why are none of these UK dates on the weekend?!

is there any information of the presale? i have to get tickets for this venue. i live twenty minutes away from it and its the perfect venue to see them in.

(apart from like the manchester apollo... but that will never happen :))

Ahhh....there's my partner in crime! :LOL:

I'm actually thinking about going to the venue (Liverpool) on Friday morning instead of using the internet! :D

I reckon your bloke should do a day trip to Sheffield for us! :yesey:

Oh...and did I mention that Bonfire Night's my birthday?!

:dance:

Lol I don't think he will be up for the day trip but he has promised not to fail online. Lol I don't think he is prepared for how bad Muse ticket sales can be

Ill be there (touch wood I get the pre-sale email and get tix) - I live in Liverpool so would be very handy. I havent been the arena yet, since it opened last year been the likes of Diana Ross and Elton John and Coldplay. Tix sell out really fast tho, KOL were gone in a minute last year...

so is everybody going to liverpool actually from or nearer manchester? any real scousers?

i hope not.

:LOL:

I dont think any proper scousers are into the genre of music Muse make anyway so you'll be fine :p but I really wish they were in Manchester instead but whatever. I just hope there's no rough people in the crowd who stand on me, Im only short :LOL: Well not that short but I dont think Im gonna get a good view unless Im right at the front!

I am a scouser born and bred but not a nobhead like some of the scalls you see.

I can't wait. I don't actually think it will be as hard to get tickets for this as you think. I will be getting mine on friday anyway though.

First post here, I've lurked a few times but only just decided to try and join in properly.

I wanted Manchester but Liverpool shall do. Not really happy having to book my own ticket Im scared my friends will get theirs and I'll cock up the order process :LOL:

You coming with us then? Kate dont tell me anything!! LOL

OMG any one see the pure page about Muse in the Liverpool Echo?

I nerly fell over!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

This arena is smaller then then Manchester aswell !! I am queing outside the arena on friday morning

it will be the 3rd time i have been in the arena and the staff are well funny!!

I dont think any proper scousers are into the genre of music Muse make anyway so you'll be fine :p but I really wish they were in Manchester instead but whatever. I just hope there's no rough people in the crowd who stand on me, Im only short :LOL: Well not that short but I dont think Im gonna get a good view unless Im right at the front!

Hey some of us 'proper scousers' are really into Muse and we are not all scallies. You would have more of a chance of getting mobbed/abused by the Mancs.!!!! We are quite friendly you know. i just hope I can get tickets for me my hubby and two boys (fingers crossed)

You coming with us then? Kate dont tell me anything!! LOL

OMG any one see the pure page about Muse in the Liverpool Echo?

I nerly fell over!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

This arena is smaller then then Manchester aswell !! I am queing outside the arena on friday morning

it will be the 3rd time i have been in the arena and the staff are well funny!!

Yes of course I am you numpty :p

Hey some of us 'proper scousers' are really into Muse and we are not all scallies. You would have more of a chance of getting mobbed/abused by the Mancs.!!!! We are quite friendly you know. i just hope I can get tickets for me my hubby and two boys (fingers crossed)

I live in Manchester now and have no mobbing here compared to when I lived in Liverpool. Im not really talking about scousers just the chavs that are within Liverpool (and other cities) :LOL: Anyways some of my friends are scousers ;)

i am a proper scoucer, born and bred tar very much :stunned:

enough of the stereotyping

Archived