Ahh Kannon....You has a name badge thing...Ace :) I made a Jaded tee at the first Muse gig I went to :( Dont come on here enough anymore though...SLACKING.

LOOK OUT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE

6729_511818736067_207600494_30980219_3412322_n.jpg

Your hairrrr <3 I love it! *jealous*

I will post a pic up tomorrow with my wearing what I'm going to wear 'cause I am wearing my PJs in that picture I just put up XD

I'll be wearing a pink glowstick and yellow glow bracelet, so keep an eye out for something glowing on the horizon!

oooh :)

aah i'm not really bothered about them being comfy tbh

when i was like 10 my dog bit my eye

and i dunno, i can quite easily poke my eye :p

lmao that makes me sound like i can't see out of it

i can, my vision didn't change :)

Yikes! It bit your eye? :o Yowzer! Go for it if you want them though :) Eyesbright sell them for pretty cheap with the solution/lens case.

Your hairrrr <3 I love it! *jealous*

I will post a pic up tomorrow with my wearing what I'm going to wear 'cause I am wearing my PJs in that picture I just put up XD

I'll be wearing a pink glowstick and yellow glow bracelet, so keep an eye out for something glowing on the horizon!

Ahh I will be wearing...a yellow Cooper Temple Clause tee, a grey skirt, cardigan, and will be with a BOY with brown hair, slight beard on the go :) lol Aww I am getting excited now! :p

he only ripped my tearduct out

but surprisingly i could grow a new one

lmao

so it's fine :)

i'm gonna be dressed like all in black

with a white t-shirt on underneath

muse top + hoody

look at me miss merch hahah

doesn't help i have black hair

no one will be able to spot me XD

he only ripped my tearduct out

but surprisingly i could grow a new one

lmao

so it's fine :)

i'm gonna be dressed like all in black

with a white t-shirt on underneath

muse top + hoody

look at me miss merch hahah

doesn't help i have black hair

no one will be able to spot me XD

Haha, awww. You will be like a creeping shadow! No sneak attacks now!

Sorry to ruin everyones pictures ideas --

Echo Arena is a pretty big arena yano and the chances are we may never see anyone they'll be that many people we probably won't even reconise anyone :p

But i will keep my eyes out and if i shout MUSE Board Member just look and think that's Mh2k.

Infact if it goes quiet for a sec i might shout out MH2K here! and look a right twat! lol.

Echo Arena is a pretty big arena yano and the chances are we may never see anyone they'll be that many people we probably won't even reconise anyone :p

But i will keep my eyes out and if i shout MUSE Board Member just look and think that's Mh2k.

Infact if it goes quiet for a sec i might shout out MH2K here! and look a right twat! lol.

Hahaha. Don't worry about it :) I just thought it was worth a shot! I'm hoping to get there pretty early now whilst it's light. So... just in case!

Hahaha. Don't worry about it :) I just thought it was worth a shot! I'm hoping to get there pretty early now whilst it's light. So... just in case!

I'll keep a eye out - We should of arranged a meet up point and all walked to the concert together met up infront of the liver building then all marched to the Echo singing and dancing to MUSE - someone could record it and they might use it on them mad t-mobile adverts :p

By that i mean everyone off here that's going :D

I'll keep a eye out - We should of arranged a meet up point and all walked to the concert together met up infront of the liver building then all marched to the Echo singing and dancing to MUSE - someone could record it and they might use it on them mad t-mobile adverts :p

Haha. Then why don't we do that then? XD I'd be up for that! We should have got a flat or something. Someone, quick! Spray paint a bedsheet!

haha that'd be well good

we'll have to try next time :p

OH YOU FUN RUINER! lol

Naaa i know its big, you never know though!! I always bump into people I know everywhere I go! So who knows?!

Ahhh I should really go to bed...I have to be up at 5am for my flight :( FLIGHT OF 7AM DOOM :mad:

Haha. Then why don't we do that then? XD I'd be up for that! We should have got a flat or something. Someone, quick! Spray paint a bedsheet!

That would be boss too late to sort out now, and with me going with my uncles they'd just call me a idiot for doing such a thing, i've already been warned to be on my best behaviour!

So i can't be doing an stupid stuff lol! Saying that if i arranged it and word got around MUSE might invite me to meet them and stuff :p

OH YOU FUN RUINER! lol

Naaa i know its big, you never know though!! I always bump into people I know everywhere I go! So who knows?!

Ahhh I should really go to bed...I have to be up at 5am for my flight :( FLIGHT OF 7AM DOOM :mad:

Where are you flying in from? ::eek: I wish I was getting to fly! Instead... a stinky bus full of the scum of Liverpool XD

That would be boss too late to sort out now, and with me going with my uncles they'd just call me a idiot for doing such a thing, i've already been warned to be on my best behaviour!

So i can't be doing an stupid stuff lol! Saying that if i arranged it and word got around MUSE might invite me to meet them and stuff :p

Haha. Oh dear. Makes me glad I am going with my younger sister and not someone older than me!

Where are you flying in from? ::eek: I wish I was getting to fly! Instead... a stinky bus full of the scum of Liverpool XD

Coming from the Isle of Man! Wish I had opted for the 10am flight rather than the 7am one.. JAFOOLE? I think so... :(

N Night all...SEE YOU TOMORROW :D :D :D

Haha. Oh dear. Makes me glad I am going with my younger sister and not someone older than me!

Ey there is nothing wrong with the buses in Liverpool :p I get to go on the best bus in Liverpool the lovely 79 for a whole 45mins! Wayy :D

And lucky you, but as older relatives they a right to buy me drinks all night i think lol.

Ey there is nothing wrong with the buses in Liverpool :p I get to go on the best bus in Liverpool the lovely 79 for a whole 45mins! Wayy :D

And lucky you, but as older relatives they a right to buy me drinks all night i think lol.

Haha, jeez, 45 minutes?! Where in Liverpool are you coming in from? I have to get the amazing 52/52A/55. Goes straight through beautiful Bootle... :eek:

G'night, Jaded!

Haha, jeez, 45 minutes?! Where in Liverpool are you coming in from? I have to get the amazing 52/52A/55. Goes straight through beautiful Bootle... :eek:

G'night, Jaded!

The lovely Netherley! Through every horrible part of Liverpool all the way to town.

Ugh, bed time for me now. I am restless and exhausted! Plus I have a lovely 2 hour driving lesson in the morning >___> G'night, everyone! Hopefully will get to speak to a few of you on here before we go :D

Night, Yeah i might get on during the day but got loads to do.

Enjoy yaself tomoz :D

Archived