hey gals and guys

i was just wondering if anyone has any solutions for me

cos i live in bolton, and need to get a train back to manchester, so when do u reckon the gigs gonna finish, and does anyone know why the train back to manchester at 11.40 takes 2 hours instead of 1 =P

if anyone knows of any better way of getting home, it shall be much appreciated

Okay i sortve dont know anyone but would it be possible to meet up with somebody, as i have nobody to go with anymore, and is anyone catching the train which goes to preston on the way home :(

gah

I live in Chorley and will be driving down. If you two want to get the train to Chorley I can take you with me and Ruby Gloom... we don't bite or smell... happy to drop you both back off at Chorley too, should be easier to get a train to Preston and Bolton from there. I think they run every 20 mins or something.

If you are interested PM me and we can co-ordinate times etc.

Oh and I just recieved this e-mail

Thank you for booking tickets for Muse.

So that you can plan your evening, we wanted to let you know the following information:

• Doors open at 6.00pm.
  • Support act The Big Pink starts at 7.30pm and Muse will be on stage at 8.30pm.
  • The concert is expected to finish at 10.30pm.
  • Please note - All timings are approximate.

6?! Is it just me or is it normally 7?

in that case, what time do you (and everyone else) think you're going to head down? I've never been to a gig this big, so i don't want to be stupidly early, or shoved at the back of the que :unsure: halp?

I wanted to ask the same question! XD

I live in Chorley and will be driving down. If you two want to get the train to Chorley I can take you with me and Ruby Gloom... we don't bite or smell... happy to drop you both back off at Chorley too, should be easier to get a train to Preston and Bolton from there. I think they run every 20 mins or something.

If you are interested PM me and we can co-ordinate times etc.

:dance: Someone else form Chorley :D

I alraedy have transport so im only saying just because i can but yay :LOL:

Getting very excited for THursday now :D

Ill onyl be getting there after 6 so its lucky i have seated tickets :erm:

This time in 3 days, guys! :D

Oh, and I advise you all bring a coat and wear something warm you can take off once you're inside. My college is pretty much right on the front near the docks, and the wind and rain is oh so bad! I can't see it changing for this week, either unfortunately!

This time in 3 days, guys! :D

Oh, and I advise you all bring a coat and wear something warm you can take off once you're inside. My college is pretty much right on the front near the docks, and the wind and rain is oh so bad! I can't see it changing for this week, either unfortunately!

ooh thanks for that! I was wandering about the weather... (/is naive) is there anywhere to leave stuff inside? Or should i go for something that ties around the waist?

sorry for all the questions - i'm new to this :$

ooh thanks for that! I was wandering about the weather... (/is naive) is there anywhere to leave stuff inside? Or should i go for something that ties around the waist?

sorry for all the questions - i'm new to this :$

Your best bet is to use layers! I normally wear two hoodies, cos they just tie round my waist and I don't have to worry about putting them in the cloakroom or anywhere else. If the weather's really shite, then either get some bin-liners/silverblankets/cheap raincoat to shelter under, and just chuck them before you go in.

Your best bet is to use layers! I normally wear two hoodies, cos they just tie round my waist and I don't have to worry about putting them in the cloakroom or anywhere else. If the weather's really shite, then either get some bin-liners/silverblankets/cheap raincoat to shelter under, and just chuck them before you go in.

oooh i like your thinking! Yeah, i'll just wear a zipper and a hoodie, and one of those cheepo plastic poncho things (if ness) then chuck it.

thank you! gah, i'm so excited - it's all coming together now! :D

oooh i like your thinking! Yeah, i'll just wear a zipper and a hoodie, and one of those cheepo plastic poncho things (if ness) then chuck it.

thank you! gah, i'm so excited - it's all coming together now! :D

No problem! If you've got a spare fiver, then those silver blankets you can get from Millets (or any good camping shops, I guess) really are handy - they're waterproof and fantastic for keeping you warm in any weather. I miss my one :(:chuckle:

:happy: Not long now!!

No problem! If you've got a spare fiver, then those silver blankets you can get from Millets (or any good camping shops, I guess) really are handy - they're waterproof and fantastic for keeping you warm in any weather. I miss my one :(:chuckle:

oh i hadn't thought of them! I think i may get one - you never know what the weather is going to do :rolleyes:

eeep i know! I'm going to get my train tickets tomorrow :happy: i just hope the train isn't sold out, but somehow i doubt it... finger crossed, touch wood (got any others?) just in case! *jumps up and down in seat*

i've even planned out what i'm wearing - exogenesis top with me bright red jeans :D ture myoose style :yesey:

Ooooooh so that's where everyone gets those from! D:

I might get one :happy: thanks!

I'm going to invest in one! :D

Archived