would be nice. depends on the time i get there. tis looking like i'll be arriving at the station at 6pm.. i have looked at the route on google earth and it is 1.8 miles and basically a big main road but google earth just takes you the best way if you are in a car.

Well I'm only a 20 minute bus ride from Liverpool, and I am free the day of the gig so I can just get there for when you guys are due in :)

It will really only take about 10 minutes to walk down to the waterfront. Just let me know if anyone else wants me to meet 'em at Lime Street. The more the merrier! I'll feel like a tour guide XD

Add me on Facebook if y'all like.

From Lime Street to the Arena it's about a 10 minute walk. If you guys want, maybe we should all meet up there. I'm in Liverpool and know the place like the back of my hand XD So I could walk us down there if you wanted, if you don't know the way to the Arena that is! :)

It'd be nice to meet some other Musers!

Woah man!

10 minute walk! You must be tall or walk like the wind!

Way back I ordered my tickets off Seatwave, thankfully they have been sent off around a week ago (maybe more) however now, after worrying about the postal strike. Me and my friend have called the company and they said our tickets may not arrive on time for the gig.

This being the possible case is there anyway I could enquire to the Eco Arena about this incident, have them ring up Seatwave to match our names to the tickets we payed for, or will we just have to do without abit of Muse this year?

Way back I ordered my tickets off Seatwave, thankfully they have been sent off around a week ago (maybe more) however now, after worrying about the postal strike. Me and my friend have called the company and they said our tickets may not arrive on time for the gig.

This being the possible case is there anyway I could enquire to the Eco Arena about this incident, have them ring up Seatwave to match our names to the tickets we payed for, or will we just have to do without abit of Muse this year?

i thought the only place to buy the muse tickets were from the sites muse provided. an for liverpool only link i rmemeber muse providing was from seetickets

i thought the only place to buy the muse tickets were from the sites muse provided. an for liverpool only link i rmemeber muse providing was from seetickets

seatwave are a touting website. you can sell tickets you may have acquired via the correct methods on the site (for massively inflated prices) and the site adds a huge service charge/handling fee of around £30 a ticket. and its up to the individual seller to get the tickets delivered to the buyer on time. and there a few websites that sold them on release, ticketmaster, seetickets, direct from the echo arena and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Heyy well i'm due to arrive in Liverpool at around half 5 - quarter to 6, so if you could meet us then it would be rather awesome :) If that's too late for you, never mind :) I'll facebook you

No, that's absolutely fine with me! :D Like I've said, I aint doing anything in the day, and I'm only a 20-25 minute bus ride away from the arena/trainstation. Anything to help a fellow Muser out!

If anyone else wants walking down to the waterfront, then lemme know!

Now to decide what to wear to make me stand out! I might be wearing white contact lenses. But I might make a mini sign and be like a taxi person xD

hey gals and guys

i was just wondering if anyone has any solutions for me

cos i live in bolton, and need to get a train back to manchester, so when do u reckon the gigs gonna finish, and does anyone know why the train back to manchester at 11.40 takes 2 hours instead of 1 =P

if anyone knows of any better way of getting home, it shall be much appreciated

hey gals and guys

cos i live in bolton, and need to get a train back to manchester, so when do u reckon the gigs gonna finish, and does anyone know why the train back to manchester at 11.40 takes 2 hours instead of 1 =P

I'd guess that it'll finish about 10.30 maybe 11pm at the very latest. and it'll take 2 hours because there will be either be a change at a station and have to wait there for a bit or it'll be a train like northern rail where you stop at every single stop from manc to bolton.

hey gals and guys

im guessing but it could be because it stops off at every station along the way?

yes i would also like to know when the gig ends roughly (judging from previous shows) as my trains 23:30

I'm going back to Manchester too i think. I haven't checked train times though :(

I'm guessing the gig will end around 11pm or just before. But i think that's when last trains are. So it may be a tight one.

If all else fails i'm going to stay at a mates and go drinking :) x

that sounds like a better alternative =]

Who's going? Was hoping for a Manchester date but Liverpool is a similar distance, shiny new arena too! :awesome:

Attending so far:

JJess_luvs_Matt

Apocalyptic_Gerbil

~Tom

K41

nohopeinfear

MUSEicly_Talented

ChrisLenno

Gunner32

jaylau (?)

Steven_K

brian27 + his dad + his brother