Oooh who's your boyfriend and your brother? I might recognise their names.

BF is called Stu Madden, brother is Al/Alex Monks? Brother used to hang around with Jay. Stu was mates with a lad called Will Halbert. Apparently they were in Annelise's art class? Hmmm. And I went to High school with Roberta/Bobbi Reid :D

Can't wait until tomorrow, it's guna be boss.

Anyone know whether they'll have a programme for sale for the tour?

And whats the deal about Digi Cameras, heard a few yeah's and a few no's so wondering if found with one will they take it off you or are we aloud to take it in and get pictures?

Can't wait until tomorrow, it's guna be boss.

Anyone know whether they'll have a programme for sale for the tour?

And whats the deal about Digi Cameras, heard a few yeah's and a few no's so wondering if found with one will they take it off you or are we aloud to take it in and get pictures?

I think all gig tickets say no to cameras but everyone ignores it anyway.

Most of my tickets have said no cameras (yes i'm that lame i read them) and you see thousands of people with cameras so you'll be fine :)

And i knew you were from the north as soon as i read your post without looking at the side bar! Because you said "boss".

Hahaha! I love it!!!

It's boss ;)

I think all gig tickets say no to cameras but everyone ignores it anyway.

Most of my tickets have said no cameras (yes i'm that lame i read them) and you see thousands of people with cameras so you'll be fine :)

And i knew you were from the north as soon as i read your post without looking at the side bar! Because you said "boss".

Hahaha! I love it!!!

It's boss ;)

Yeah true everyone always have cameras on them, if they try saying i can't come in i'll defo be the first to point out to a member of staff if i see someone with a camera - yeah i'll grass on someone if i have to :p No i'm sure i'll be fine only got the heads up today as my uncle had a spare ticket for his mate who can't make it now - I'm sure as my uncle i should of had first refusual anyway!

Can't wait they're easily one of the best live bands around and i've read raving reviews on previous concerts so partyy on! :D

Is "boss" not a word around your end then ;)

Yeah true everyone always have cameras on them, if they try saying i can't come in i'll defo be the first to point out to a member of staff if i see someone with a camera - yeah i'll grass on someone if i have to :p No i'm sure i'll be fine only got the heads up today as my uncle had a spare ticket for his mate who can't make it now - I'm sure as my uncle i should of had first refusual anyway!

Can't wait they're easily one of the best live bands around and i've read raving reviews on previous concerts so partyy on! :D

Is "boss" not a word around your end then ;)

They're definitely the best band i've seen live :D

As for the word boss. No no i'm from the NW too that why i love that you said it.

I hardly hear people use the term now.

I feel so old that i'm not keeping up with slang.

NAME TAGS ARE COOL!

Ross wore 2 in Friends :LOL:

I think we can just ask if whos on the board.

Like i said.

I'm a cold blue solid with a MASSIVE face that melts at room temperature.

I'll either look like said picture or :

16gafk3.jpg

Also, the weather is as follows:

fnbl8j.jpg

So basically, it's going to be light showers. And very cold! Even though it says only 9 degrees, it'll feel like 5 degrees because the wind is so fast! And the fact that we're on the docks means it's colder AND more wet.

:LOL: this is true!

i'll be wearing bright red jeans, but then again i think half the people there will be too! :rolleyes:

gah i'm really nervous now! I've got to walk from the station to the arena - that is not going to be good. I might try and get a taxi... i hope there are other musers on my train...

also, another silly question, but still - will the "city side" entrance be obvious?

They're definitely the best band i've seen live :D

As for the word boss. No no i'm from the NW too that why i love that you said it.

I hardly hear people use the term now.

I feel so old that i'm not keeping up with slang.

Good good, looking forward to it even more now, although for all i know you could of only seen one or two bands live :p

Yeah boss isn't used much anymore even in Liverpool, well i don't hear it much but it's just a great way to describe things i think sounds better than good or any other stupid words :D

:LOL: this is true!

i'll be wearing bright red jeans, but then again i think half the people there will be too! :rolleyes:

gah i'm really nervous now! I've got to walk from the station to the arena - that is not going to be good. I might try and get a taxi... i hope there are other musers on my train...

also, another silly question, but still - will the "city side" entrance be obvious?

There are only 2 entrances. River side and City side.

But the website says this:

The Echo Arena Liverpool has two key points of entry; the Cityside main entrances and Riverside main entrances. Please see your ticket for the recommended entrance. Please note that queue placement may not be determined until shortly before doors open - we therefore can not guarantee accuracy in queue allocation prior to doors opening.

So we cannot be sure which to queue by until the actual event.

My ticket says River side. Anyone else?

Btw for people coming in on the train i suggest jumping on the bus or taxi to the echo arena as it's quite a far walk from Lime Street.

Bus is around £1.60 and a taxi would be no more than a 5er ;)

Update: As soon as you get to the Albert Dock and see the Echo Arena it's dead easy to get to and you'll understand what it means by City Side and River Side - City Side is facing town as you get there and River Side is infront of the Mersey

The Echo Arena Liverpool has two key points of entry; the Cityside main entrances and Riverside main entrances. Please see your ticket for the recommended entrance. Please note that queue placement may not be determined until shortly before doors open - we therefore can not guarantee accuracy in queue allocation prior to doors opening.

oh, that's what that meant.... well that's extremely frustrating and stupid. What if you queue at the wrong one? You get shoved to the back? I'm so effing nervous now....

i'm city side.

Btw for people coming in on the train i suggest jumping on the bus or taxi to the echo arena as it's quite a far walk from Lime Street.

Bus is around £1.60 and a taxi would be no more than a 5er ;)

i think i'm going to get a taxi - a half our walk will just stress me out.... which bus would one get?

Riverside Crew, HOLLAAAA! :D

The arena is built in a way that it is horizontal along the pier. One side facing out towards the river Mersey (Riverside), and the other facing the land (Cityside). Hope that helped.

Riverside Crew, HOLLAAAA! :D

The arena is built in a way that it is horizontal along the pier. One side facing out towards the river Mersey (Riverside), and the other facing the land (Cityside). Hope that helped.

I wish one of the entrances was called Brookside ;)

Remember how SHIT that was? (If you're old enough to remember)

I'm stuck for what to wear, cos it'll be cold queuing but will get fucking hot at the gig :LOL:

I know the feeling. I'm taking a little bag which I can fit hat/gloves into. Luckily, I am seat, or else I'd be buggered!

What are we gonna do to recognise eachother btw? I might make myself a big name sticker and put it on just as I am getting near the Arena XD

Good lord, Brookie! I hated that show. I remember my cousins being absolutely devasted that it was being axed! Love it.

i think i'm going to get a taxi - a half our walk will just stress me out.... which bus would one get?

Pretty much all the buses from Queens Square Bus Station (which is right infront of Lime Street as you come out the front Entrance into the City Centre.)

79 is the most regualar one and i'll be getting the 79 from where i live straight upto the Docks.

They always have people there who can help direct you also, and Lime Street information will give you a leaflet if you ask with all the buses and where they go to.

oh, that's what that meant.... well that's extremely frustrating and stupid. What if you queue at the wrong one? You get shoved to the back? I'm so effing nervous now....

i'm city side.

Yeah unforunately if you're at one entrance and they decide to only let people in through the other, you have to run like mad to the other entrance. Which i think is really unfair. They should tell us if they're using 1 or 2 entrances then sell their tickets based on that.

Yeah unforunately if you're at one entrance and they decide to only let people in through the other, you have to run like mad to the other entrance. Which i think is really unfair. They should tell us if they're using 1 or 2 entrances then sell their tickets based on that.

I think we will probably find out tomorrow by where people are standing/where there are arena stewards. I nipped down before to see if there was anyone there and some people were already outside! I can't imagine how cold they are going to be tonight. I felt very tempted to buy them some cheapo blankets :LOL:

Brookie laa :p That was awful although better than Emmerdale!

Jennifer Ellison was gorgeous though and still is.

Tinhead was a legend aswell!

I know the feeling. I'm taking a little bag which I can fit hat/gloves into. Luckily, I am seat, or else I'd be buggered!

What are we gonna do to recognise eachother btw? I might make myself a big name sticker and put it on just as I am getting near the Arena XD

Good lord, Brookie! I hated that show. I remember my cousins being absolutely devasted that it was being axed! Love it.

Look at Brookie now!

I think we will probably find out tomorrow by where people are standing/where there are arena stewards. I nipped down before to see if there was anyone there and some people were already outside! I can't imagine how cold they are going to be tonight. I felt very tempted to buy them some cheapo blankets :LOL:

People already queueing? Is there many?!

Awh now i don't so any hope of reaching the barriers!

:(

Brookie laa :p That was awful although better than Emmerdale!

Jennifer Ellison was gorgeous though and still is.

Tinhead was a legend aswell!

Hahaha! Tinhead came to my school's summer fair once XD

People already queueing? Is there many?!

Awh now i don't so any hope of reaching the barriers!

:(

Not tonnes! But a fair few. You'll be fine! :D

Archived