You all have your tickets...:'(

When is the right time to panic?

If you don't recieve them by the 27th then call the ticket supplier/office

They'll either send them via recorded delivery or they'll supply you with tickets at the door and give you a reference number to get them.

You'll still have the same seats though don't worry.

ordered my tix from Seetickets they said "dispatched" last wednesday or thursday maybe and they arrived yesterday, standard post (not recorded/signed for).

So that's about a full week from "dispatched" to "delivered".

If anyone doesn't have theirs, don't worry, give the company a call about a week before the gig, they'll sort you out.

These things happen, sometimes tix don't turn up but ticket companies have backup plans for these situations.

Why do they always leave it really late?

I ordered these tickets 5 months ago and they arrived 2 weeks before the event.

ordered my tix from Seetickets they said "dispatched" last wednesday or thursday maybe and they arrived yesterday, standard post (not recorded/signed for).

So that's about a full week from "dispatched" to "delivered".

If anyone doesn't have theirs, don't worry, give the company a call about a week before the gig, they'll sort you out.

These things happen, sometimes tix don't turn up but ticket companies have backup plans for these situations.

Why do they always leave it really late?

I ordered these tickets 5 months ago and they arrived 2 weeks before the event.

AH, that gives me hope. . .I ordered mine from Ticketmaster, they said 'dispatched' last Thursday and today (exactly a week later) they still haven't arrived. BUT, I'm choosing to remain optimistic (however hard that may be, haha). If they haven't arrived by next Thursday, however, I will go mad - especially as I have standing tickets and they cannot be replaced/reissued!

Got my tix! :D so happy woop. now tempted to sell them, there are two standings for sale on musebay. but nah postal strikes n all i'd be lucky to get them, on top of that there is selling mine.

WOOP TWO WEEKS TODAY! infact right now in two weeks!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeoooooooweeeeeeeeeoooooowwwwwwwwFUZZF4CTORI3ZWEeEeEeEeEOoOoOoOoOoO

Got my tix! :D so happy woop. now tempted to sell them, there are two standings for sale on musebay. but nah postal strikes n all i'd be lucky to get them, on top of that there is selling mine.

WOOP TWO WEEKS TODAY! infact right now in two weeks!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeoooooooweeeeeeeeeoooooowwwwwwwwFUZZF4CTORI3ZWEeEeEeEeEOoOoOoOoOoO

:dance: Yay for you :happy:

I hope everyone else gets theirs soon!!

I feel so bad for laughing at this :$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT0r-udstQ

Set List from the Finland gig yesterday.

[spoiler=Set List]

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude + Hysteria

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Cave

10. Unintended

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Plug In Baby

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Unnatural Selection

Encore:

16. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

CAVE. UNINTENDED. MAN WITH A HARMONICA. OMGOMGOMG :dance::dance::dance:

OMG. Actual EPIC WIN.

Only one thing I don't like. Why no Butterflies? :supersad:

Set List from the Finland gig yesterday.

[spoiler=Set List]

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Interlude + Hysteria

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Cave

10. Unintended

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. Starlight

13. Plug In Baby

14. Time Is Running Out

15. Unnatural Selection

Encore:

16. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)

17. Stockholm Syndrome

18. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

CAVE. UNINTENDED. MAN WITH A HARMONICA. OMGOMGOMG :dance::dance::dance:

OMG. Actual EPIC WIN.

Only one thing I don't like. Why no Butterflies? :supersad:

Look pretty damn good :happy:

it always looks so short when written like that though... hopefully it will seem longer on the night :D

Ticket update - still not arrived.

I'm well aware I may be annoying some people with this, but I don't care :LOL: It's been ten days now!

Of course you're not annoying us! ;) we know it must be stressful!

Begins with B. Ends with liss. So so gutted.

I hope your ticket arrives soon, bud!

OMFG. So, so true. Hopefully they will do it in the UK? :(

Three songs I really, really want to hear:

Butterflies

CE

Bliss

PAWEEEAAASSSEEE?? :supersad::supersad:

Oh, and I know it's a long shot, but Escape too please :D

Ticket update - still not arrived.

I'm well aware I may be annoying some people with this, but I don't care :LOL: It's been ten days now!

I'd be at the point of sending a strongly-worded email to them stating their negligence in sending a GA ticket by any other method than Special Delivery, particularly bearing in mind the state of the postal service right now and their refusal to replace GA tickets that go AWOL. I would say that they should take every step they can to ensure delivery of such tickets and this has not been fulfilled by them sending it out standard delivery with wildcat strikes already having caused chaos, and official strikes imminent. Also, by sending GA tickets standard post, they're not even covered by sufficient insurance to provide an adequate refund.

I'm in kick-ass mood tonight, can you tell? :mad::LOL:

Of course you're not annoying us! ;) we know it must be stressful!

I'm driving my poor mum nuts. "MUUUUUUUUM HAS IT ARRIVED YET?"

I'd be at the point of sending a strongly-worded email to them stating their negligence in sending a GA ticket by any other method than Special Delivery, particularly bearing in mind the state of the postal service right now and their refusal to replace GA tickets that go AWOL. I would say that they should take every step they can to ensure delivery of such tickets and this has not been fulfilled by them sending it out standard delivery with wildcat strikes already having caused chaos, and official strikes imminent. Also, by sending GA tickets standard post, they're not even covered by sufficient insurance to provide an adequate refund.

I'm in kick-ass mood tonight, can you tell? :mad::LOL:

I would do, except that they have no email address with which I can contact them, and their "Ask A Question" feature does not work properly :awesome: In short, I have no way of contacting them. Wonderful :awesome:

I was sweating over my tix too - used the tracker on See and it said that they were posted out on Thursday 15th..OMFG! Was contemplating the what ifs and stuff and they arrived in yesterdays post so... hopefully you will get them pretty soon.

I was sweating over my tix too - used the tracker on See and it said that they were posted out on Thursday 15th..OMFG! Was contemplating the what ifs and stuff and they arrived in yesterdays post so... hopefully you will get them pretty soon.

Ah, so same day as mine then. . .hm, yeah, hoping mine will arrive soon. It's just frustrating because there is literally no way to directly speak to a real person with Ticketmaster. Their customer service is apalling.

Archived