You sold your tickets just because the setlist is same-y? :eek:

Yep. I'm a (very poor) student. I've seen Muse 9 times, setlists matter a lot to me, I don't have the money to waste on seeing 2 ridiculously short (for Muse) setlists that will be almost identical and when I don't even like half the songs (The Resistance is mostly awful IMO). That £45 will go a long way, I don't think I'll be missing out too much :)

o hey gais

yeah im goin this as well

but i might get the train from bolton, because...i live there

also i was looking at a map and it showed bolton to be closer to liverpool than manc =D

all im worried about is getting backj...cos i have college D=

Anyone getting the train from Manchester? I'm going to this one on my own so it would be nice to meet up with other Musers :)

i am. well, macc to manc then from there. not sure what time though, either go to school (eurgh) and get the 4pm from macc arriving in manc about 4.20 or dont go to school and get an earlier one.

i am. well, macc to manc then from there. not sure what time though, either go to school (eurgh) and get the 4pm from macc arriving in manc about 4.20 or dont go to school and get an earlier one.

Well i've got to go the college, and i'll be getting the 16:39 from Manchester, so it would work to get that one with me if you're going to school :)

Well i've got to go the college, and i'll be getting the 16:39 from Manchester, so it would work to get that one with me if you're going to school :)

+1 for school then. yeah thats the one i was looking at getting. but how you planning on getting to the echo from there? it'll be dark and in a city where its normal to shoot people who either don't support liverpool or dont speak scouse. taxi i spose. going with 3 others as well :)

edit: oh no. seems the train i wanted has vanished. no longer a 4pm from macc. theres a 4.12 arriving at 4.40 then having missed that one there is a 1 hour train to scouseland. yays

+1 for school then. yeah thats the one i was looking at getting. but how you planning on getting to the echo from there? it'll be dark and in a city where its normal to shoot people who either don't support liverpool or dont speak scouse. taxi i spose. going with 3 others as well :)

edit: oh no. seems the train i wanted has vanished. no longer a 4pm from macc. theres a 4.12 arriving at 4.40 then having missed that one there is a 1 hour train to scouseland. yays

I think it's only a 5 minute walk from Lime Street station in Liverpool, but yeah i would suggest a taxi, especially if it's between 4 of us :)

Can you not come home from school like an hour early? Pretend you're ill :p Cause it's a 20 minute walk from Picadilly Station to Manchester Victoria too, you'll have to leave plenty of time :) If you want, i'll pm you my mobile number so we're not hijacking tis thread? :)

I think it's only a 5 minute walk from Lime Street station in Liverpool, but yeah i would suggest a taxi, especially if it's between 4 of us :)

Can you not come home from school like an hour early? Pretend you're ill :p Cause it's a 20 minute walk from Picadilly Station to Manchester Victoria too, you'll have to leave plenty of time :) If you want, i'll pm you my mobile number so we're not hijacking tis thread? :)

98d1158920230-kindergartens-oerlikon-zurich-hijack.gif

erm let me figure out what i'll be doing regarding which train to get. if i can get out earlier i'll pm you.

From Lime Street to the Arena it's about a 10 minute walk. If you guys want, maybe we should all meet up there. I'm in Liverpool and know the place like the back of my hand XD So I could walk us down there if you wanted, if you don't know the way to the Arena that is! :)

It'd be nice to meet some other Musers!

From Lime Street to the Arena it's about a 10 minute walk. If you guys want, maybe we should all meet up there. I'm in Liverpool and know the place like the back of my hand XD So I could walk us down there if you wanted, if you don't know the way to the Arena that is! :)

It'd be nice to meet some other Musers!

would be nice. depends on the time i get there. tis looking like i'll be arriving at the station at 6pm.. i have looked at the route on google earth and it is 1.8 miles and basically a big main road but google earth just takes you the best way if you are in a car.

Archived