Unintended or Invincible?

queen_of_chaos

Which quiet muse song do you like best?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Which quiet muse song do you like best?

• Unintended
    • Invincible
    • They both suck

Both are fantastic, and although Invincible is fairly inactive, the solo just breaks my perception of reality. :D

The solo is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I really love both songs.

I have recently developed a habit of Unintended on repeat though...

I have always loved this fabulous song! Such a sweet and soulful tune and the words resonate so strongly with me and ease my heartache and lift my soul

"I'll be there

as soon as I can

but I'm busy

mending all the

pieces of

the life

I had before"

See how the delicate cadence of the words flow and stutter with the ebb and flow of the music and breath. "You could be the one I'll always love"

it's very difficult for me to choose one. 'invincible' is like an anthem to unify people for fightning against something bad. that's why it's in my nickname. :rolleyes::happy:

but 'unintended'! the lyrics! oh my god. i really cry when i listen to this. it can be the best lovesong ever. when 'muse' performed it at the wembley stadium, everyone kept silence to feel the mood and understand the main thing of the song.

i would better die than choose one among them. :)

I have always loved this fabulous song! Such a sweet and soulful tune and the words resonate so strongly with me and ease my heartache and lift my soul

"I'll be there

as soon as I can

but I'm busy

mending all the

pieces of

the life

I had before"

See how the delicate cadence of the words flow and stutter with the ebb and flow of the music and breath. "You could be the one I'll always love"

Opps, you've screwed up the lyrics. It's even more beautiful the real way: "I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before."

The lyrics are so beautiful to begin with, and the way Matt sings this song is painful and tender, especially on HAARP which I prefer to the recording on Showbiz.

iminvincible, it's made me tear up too!

The lyrics are so beautiful to begin with, and the way Matt sings this song is painful and tender, especially on HAARP which I prefer to the recording on Showbiz.

iminvincible, it's made me tear up too!

btw, when i watch 'unintended' from wembley, dom was like going to cry.:( don't you think so?

• 6 months later...

Archived