Unintended or Invincible?

queen_of_chaos

Which quiet muse song do you like best?  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Which quiet muse song do you like best?

• Unintended
    • Invincible
    • They both suck

Muse's two main quiet songs.

I wouldn't agree with that at all. Of those 2 i'd definitely pick Unintended, but i'd put Screenager, Ruled By Secrecy, Eternally Missed and possibly Hoodoo (ok, maybe i wouldn't put Hoodoo ahead of Unintended, but i'd put it ahead of Invincible) ahead of them.

• 1 month later...

i am so so shocked by the poll results!! like, i wouldn't say i hate invincible ... but i would rather they hadn't put it on the album and find it pretty boring... but unintended is a beautiful song with beautiful sentiment! i love how they were so young when they wrote it, i think it feels really genuine whereas invincible seems to me very... overproduced and fake or something...

just the way i see it!

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised that the creator of this thread thinks Invincible is a quiet song and that it should be in competition with Unintended. There are many more quiet Muse songs that are better suited for this poll:

Falling Down (for the most part)

Unintended

Hate This And I'll Love You (maybe)

Screenager

Forced In

Map Of Your Head

Shine Acoustic

The Gallery

Hyper Chondriac Music (Maybe. It doesn't remain calm; it builds up.)

Falling Away With You (Maybe. It builds up, but it might be considered a quieter song.)

Interlude (Not really a song, but it's a quieter, yet epic piece.)

Blackout

Endlessly

Ruled By Secrecy (maybe)

Soldier's Poem

Hoodoo (Maybe. There's a strong build up.)

B-sides:

Nishe

Bedroom Acoustics

(Some B-sides are listed with the A-sides because I got them from the Hullabaloo Soundtrack. Please list more songs that you think should be here, I know I missed some.)

I would list the Exogenesis symphonies, but that's the thing- they're symphonies- not really tunes to be listed as "quiet/calm songs". Besides, they do get powerful enough to break the sense of calm.

If anything, I think the poll should be between Unintended, Blackout, and Soldier's Poem, as far as calm songs go. As well, I must disagree with those of you who think Sing For Absolution is quiet. I don't consider it so due to the power that overwhelms the calm as the song progresses. I think it's one of their powerful songs.

Archived