I don't know if you can call this a random museing but today I logged in on my facebook account and a facebook group had uploaded this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSKMVyTzJ3Y

''In the credits to the film, "The International", Matt Bellamy is listed as the composer to part of the soundtrack.

A quote from Dom:

"Matt [bellamy] did the end credits for a film called The International," said Howard. "It's not something we've done as a band, but we sometimes get asked for that kind of thing." ''

I've heard the soundtrack of the movie before and I remember I liked it very much but I didnt know Matt was the composer!:stunned::awesome:

Now I remember I've seen the movie too.For some odd reason I feel so pwoud i did!:p

I love that so much, I like to put it on my page sometimes - It makes a change to listening to the usual, not that Muse isn't good or anything... It's just healthy to listen to a variety of stuff! :LOL:

Oh and can anyone tell me how I can possibly change my user title? The thing underneath your username?

User CP. First day of every month.

User CP. First day of every month.

I'm probably being dumb now, but I've been to the user CP and pretty much looked through everything that could possibly be where I could change my user title - :( Can't find it... Where I do go form there? :$ Sorry for being an arse! :rolleyes:

I'm probably being dumb now, but I've been to the user CP and pretty much looked through everything that could possibly be where I could change my user title - :( Can't find it... Where I do go form there? :$ Sorry for being an arse! :rolleyes:

First day of every month. Only.

I'm on the east :LOL: haha! you're three hours behind! *technically* it really sucks when you're friends with someone who's in BNelgium cuz there's six hours ahead so the only reasonable time for both is early hours (like 3 am, which I could do but rather not cuz I'd feel bad if I got messaged at like 5am my time and didn't reply :$) in my time zone so it would be morning/afternoon/evening for them

I hate the whole time zone thing, I'd be fine with going to school in the dark and sleeping (if I get any sleep at all) during the day, I do that anyway except when it's dark I'm usually on the computer not school, unless I start online-school at home *would sneak onto boards*

First day of every month. Only.

:LOL: Ohhh, right, I get you now! I thought when you said 'first day of every month' it was a code to work out or something! :LOL: I always make things more complicated than they are! Thanks! :$

I'm on the east :LOL: haha! you're three hours behind! *technically* it really sucks when you're friends with someone who's in BNelgium cuz there's six hours ahead so the only reasonable time for both is early hours (like 3 am, which I could do but rather not cuz I'd feel bad if I got messaged at like 5am my time and didn't reply :$) in my time zone so it would be morning/afternoon/evening for them

I hate the whole time zone thing, I'd be fine with going to school in the dark and sleeping (if I get any sleep at all) during the day, I do that anyway except when it's dark I'm usually on the computer not school, unless I start online-school at home *would sneak onto boards*

:eek: Is there such a thing as 'online school'?

(And there's me being dumb again - probably... :$ )

Oh good lord I just remembered one of my old projects I did in ICT at school...

We had to make a film poster. I called mine 'Zetas' (rip off of Aliens), featured the white house getting blown up from Independence Day as the main background, Bellamy was pointing towards the ship and the title of the film and was the main character and the tagline of the film was: "When the zetas fill the skies...will our leaders tell us why?" :facepalm:

But it had Sir Ian McKellen in it :awesome:

My sister told me she met a girl that likes Muse in her class. This was their conversation...

Girl: *listening to music on iPod/mp3/whatever

Sis: Can I listen?

Girl: Sure! *gives a headphone*

Sis: *hears someone singing an incredibly long note* Is this Muse?

Girl: Yeah, it is! Not a lot of people know about them.

Sis: Well, my sister does! :D

I'm curious to know which song they were listening to. My sister forgot the name.

I'm curious to know which song they were listening to. My sister forgot the name.

"Incredibly long note" sounds like Prague to me but that is a b-side so it's less likely she was listening to that.

On another note, I'm now learning flamenco guitar so I can play Bedroom Acoustics :awesome: Not quite a muse-ing but still...

"Incredibly long note" sounds like Prague to me but that is a b-side so it's less likely she was listening to that.

On another note, I'm now learning flamenco guitar so I can play Bedroom Acoustics :awesome: Not quite a muse-ing but still...

Pardon my ignorance, but what is "Bedroom Acoustics"? :)

my little sister showed me what she wrote about in school today :LOL:

280tgfq.jpg

2mw8978.jpg

This :awesome: Now I must make my sister write about muse. She is only five but as soon as she can write ledgibly, she better be writing about a PWOPA FISH! That's so cute! :chuckle: Dom and good fashion , lol :LOL: :LOL:

My friend got a book where you can look up a day of the year and it will tell you about your personality and stuff

me: "look up June 9th."

friend: "Why?"

me: "Just do it!!!"

her: "It's Matt Bellamy's birthday isn't it?"

me: :awesome:

her: :facepalm:

It had a "Famous People Born On This Day section, first name: "Matthew Bellamy- Singer/Guitarist/Songwrite/Compuser of Muse"

me: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I then proceeded to shove it in her face "Ya see it? Look! Look! Hey! Look it! Look who's the first name! Recognize it? I'll give you a hint! Nah, you won't need it! I've told you ALL about this guy! Remember him? And the pwopa fish? And Dom and Chirs? And Showbiz, OoS, Abso, BH&R, TR, red hair, PiB, Bliss, CE, remember that?!?!?"

I plan to "borrow" the book and circle or point out ALL muse-y things. :D

I now celebrate my birthday on June 9th, mine's in the same month so it doesn't change that much, I still like my birthday, I found out George Orwell (y'know? 1984? the book? you know it) was born on my birthday :D Muse-y b-day to me!

Archived