Dad bought some new headphones so he was trying them out. He shouted "Jadeo come here! Have you heard the whispering on Undisclosed Desires in your right ear?!"

Me: "Yeah! Why did it freak you out?:p"

Dad: "Yeah it did actually, I kept looking behind me to see who was there!"

Me: "Matt Bellamy is following you!"

Dad: :rolleyes:

:awesome::chuckle:

Dad bought some new headphones so he was trying them out. He shouted "Jadeo come here! Have you heard the whispering on Undisclosed Desires in your right ear?!"

Me: "Yeah! Why did it freak you out?:p"

Dad: "Yeah it did actually, I kept looking behind me to see who was there!"

Me: "Matt Bellamy is following you!"

Dad: :rolleyes:

:awesome::chuckle:

It's like he's never heard one of those realistic audio tracks for headphones :chuckle:

I was watching Glasto 2004 with my mom and she said Chris looks like Vince Vaughn (sp?). She also said that Matt looks like he's on drugs nowadays and my dog kept on crying everytime Matt came on the screen.

I was watching a news show and someone said the name Matt Bellamy, but it was a movie producer.

Haha that must have been nice ;) Once my English teacher gave me a copy with exercises to solve, and one sentence was something like "I listened to the latest album of Muse". I got excited and started circling the word Muse like crazy, and the teacher was like "Oh it's good that you're taking notes!" <no irony> :p

Haha that must have been nice ;) Once my English teacher gave me a copy with exercises to solve, and one sentence was something like "I listened to the latest album of Muse". I got excited and started circling the word Muse like crazy, and the teacher was like "Oh it's good that you're taking notes!" <no irony> :p

I wonder if she out that sentence just for you?

I log on my FB and see a picture of Muse at R&L and I thought "Holy crap, someone I know went and saw them!" but then I realized it was one of the many Muse pages I liked. :facepalm:

This happened to me, but it WASN'T FROM A MUSE PAGE :awesome: Someone I used to know from primary school posted a photo of the M1D1 and I was stunned for a moment when I went on FB because it was right at the top of my feed :LOL:

Naturally, I commented MUUUUUUUSE! and we talked about the Kaoss pad, and how :awesome: it was to find someone else who knew what we were talking about.

Archived