This :awesome: Now I must make my sister write about muse. She is only five but as soon as she can write ledgibly, she better be writing about a PWOPA FISH! That's so cute! :chuckle: Dom and good fashion , lol :LOL: :LOL:

My friend got a book where you can look up a day of the year and it will tell you about your personality and stuff

me: "look up June 9th."

friend: "Why?"

me: "Just do it!!!"

her: "It's Matt Bellamy's birthday isn't it?"

me: :awesome:

her: :facepalm:

It had a "Famous People Born On This Day section, first name: "Matthew Bellamy- Singer/Guitarist/Songwrite/Compuser of Muse"

me: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I then proceeded to shove it in her face "Ya see it? Look! Look! Hey! Look it! Look who's the first name! Recognize it? I'll give you a hint! Nah, you won't need it! I've told you ALL about this guy! Remember him? And the pwopa fish? And Dom and Chirs? And Showbiz, OoS, Abso, BH&R, TR, red hair, PiB, Bliss, CE, remember that?!?!?"

I plan to "borrow" the book and circle or point out ALL muse-y things. :D

I now celebrate my birthday on June 9th, mine's in the same month so it doesn't change that much, I still like my birthday, I found out George Orwell (y'know? 1984? the book? you know it) was born on my birthday :D Muse-y b-day to me!

When's your b-day?

You'd know if you look up George Orwell, except not the same year, definately not the same year. But if you absolutely can't be arsed to do it, June 25th. It's an alright date, but kinda boring to me, and my brother's birthday is literally THE DAY AFTER mine and it's just after when you'd go for summer vacation so birthday celeberations are hard but on the bright side Christmas is my half birthday! :LOL: But this year I'll probably do something on the 9th, I'm pretty sure it's a Saturday this year so I'll probably just hang out with my friends. After all my nickname is Maffoo, might as well play the part :LOL:

You'd know if you look up George Orwell, except not the same year, definately not the same year. But if you absolutely can't be arsed to do it, June 25th. It's an alright date, but kinda boring to me, and my brother's birthday is literally THE DAY AFTER mine and it's just after when you'd go for summer vacation so birthday celeberations are hard but on the bright side Christmas is my half birthday! :LOL: But this year I'll probably do something on the 9th, I'm pretty sure it's a Saturday this year so I'll probably just hang out with my friends. After all my nickname is Maffoo, might as well play the part :LOL:

Yeah! In tennis today, one new kid was named Dominic, and he was short and blonde. :D Too young for my blood, however.

Yeah! In tennis today, one new kid was named Dominic, and he was short and blonde. :D Too young for my blood, however.

I would've gave him a hug! and converted him into a muser so that he will be a miniature dommeh (aka same height as regular matt :LOL:) Random muse-ings, random muse-ings, what has happened, oh! I was in my little sister's room and she came up to me with a teddy bear and said "Hey wook! it's a teddy bear like that video with matt and dommeh and wolstenbeast! it's like myooze!" I now like my sister :D then I was sitting in my familyroom with her and I was channel flippin and a show about some guy skydiving was on and she said "it's like matt bellz falling in a tunnel! except that guy don't have wed hair!" I asked her about his hair and she said "it's funny, he's funny-looking" and I said "you're funny looking :indiff:" I have now dedicated all time I spend with her trying to make her a muser, I made her listen to my mp3 with muse for about an hour she said she liked it and it was better than my older sister's music :happy: she shall become a muser! I won't let her fall into the mainstream supermassive black hole! And, come on, it's awesome when a 5-yr-old make muse-references :awesome:

I know a kid in pre-school who's named Dominic (maybe spelt with a k) but he's not blonde and he's annoying :indiff:

Eating a candy cane and singing "lips are turning blue" got my sister to sing it and we ended up having a SfA singing outburst outside an ice-skating rink, someone asked the song and I told them, I feel good about exposing a new person to muse :D Might go ice skating soon, wonder if they'll take requests or if it's a radio I'll steal someone's phone (I always forget to take one :facepalm:) and call the station and DEMAND they play muse, and not uprising, I love the song but I don't want that to be the only muse people hear, I'd probably just about die if I heard MM played :D If they don't: :fear:

My Psychology teacher spent some time today telling us the meaning of the word 'hysteria'. We also talked about physical features attracting people to each other and I thought of the "Speed Date" Interview with Matt and Dom when Dom answered the first thing he notices on a woman.

The other day I walked past a guy right as he said his birthday, which was the same day as Matt's.

I went to Teignmouth with my family when we were on holiday in Devon :D we went into the beach Comber café? (i cant quite remember the name) I was so hyped up about the fact that i was in the home town of muse and that i was talking to people that knew them as friends... I couldn't eat or drink properly LOL. Damn! what a great day that was :)

I went to Teignmouth with my family when we were on holiday in Devon :D we went into the beach Comber café? (i cant quite remember the name) I was so hyped up about the fact that i was in the home town of muse and that i was talking to people that knew them as friends... I couldn't eat or drink properly LOL. Damn! what a great day that was :)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Is all I have to say.... :eek: :eek: :eek::LOL::$:eek:

Some show about the universe/space was on Discovery Channel and they kept saying "supermassive black hole" so I started singing really loudly but no one in my family got it :facepalm: oh and Michio Kaku also featured on it, the guy came up with the name "Origin of Symmetry"

That happened to me while watching a documentary (perhaps the one you watched) several weeks ago. It was aired late at night and my father got up, yelling, "don't you think you've already tortured the neighbours with Muse stuff enough?". Still, he ended up watching the documentary with me, as he's also interested in spacey stuff. Heck, he even asked me if I could lend "Hyperspace" to him!

Today in my Biology class, we were learning about genetics and cross-pollination with flowers. I thought of Exogenesis part 2 right away. :awesome: I don't know if Matt was actually thinking of cross-pollination when he titled it too.

Same here :awesome:

:LOL: I would think she wouldn't believe you.

:phu: You would though... :LOL:

Today my brother's friend came back after school and he dared my brother to steal my Ceiling Dom... :eek: When I asked him where it was he said in my older brother's bedroom... I was searching for it for ages and guess where I found it.... On the ceiling! :LOL:

Archived