"Oi! I haven't posted on this thread in fucking ages!" :LOL:

I love Uno! Both song and game! I played it on a plane while listening to it! I loved the irony! :LOL:

Well I have the song... Is the card game any good?

I find if I play games and listen to Muse, no matter what, every single game I'll lose! Talk about distractions... A good one at that!... :happy:

But 'Uno' and 'Uno' are a good mix... :D

Next time I win at Uno, I'm telling my opponent: "YOU COULD'VE BEEN NUMBER ONE BUT YOU BLEEEEEW IT AWAY"

On another note, was literally just shopping for a MIDI cable in a shop (to play MOTP no less) and turned around to see Uprising playing on TV. I thought it was quite the coincidence :happy:

Well I have the song... Is the card game any good?

I find if I play games and listen to Muse, no matter what, every single game I'll lose! Talk about distractions... A good one at that!... :happy:

But 'Uno' and 'Uno' are a good mix... :D

Well, even if on the rare occasion I'm not listening to Muse, I still am the loser :supersad: But when you're on a plane for 5 hours, Uno is pretty much the only thing to do. We starting gambling with Pringles and acting like it was the most important game ever while drawing the cards out like some Yu-gi-oh characters so it was a pretty interesting game.

*Deep, dramatic voice* "I'll change the colour to this weird pinkish-red one and place a five! I end my turn!" :LOL:

There was a perfect opportunity for a Falling Down pun there as well... :noey:

I can't believe I didn't notice that!:chuckle::facepalm:

My friend posted on Facebook yesterday "Muse in River Island, well I never!" :awesome:

The first song I listened to in 2012 was Falling Down! I put all of my Muse songs on shuffle and that's what I got :happy:

Happy New Year Musers!<3

edit: The Feeling Good Virgin Atlantic advert was just on tv :happy:

Yesterday,my mum told me to make the cake for last night's dinner.Then I decorated it.I covered it with dark chocolate and then I wrote ''2012'' with crushed coconut but it was kind of too empty so I added 2 bars above and below it!Muse influence:p

Then,while we were opening our presents we were eating popping candies.When I looked at the packing I noticed I was eating Peta Zetas popping candies!:chuckle:

Happy New Year Musers!:happy:

Next time I win at Uno, I'm telling my opponent: "YOU COULD'VE BEEN NUMBER ONE BUT YOU BLEEEEEW IT AWAY"

Haha! That's brilliant! :LOL:

I don't really like the game, maybe it's because i've only played it once and I lost :p Overall It's quite boring...

Hello there! 'Hei!' - That how you say it in finnish? :$

A lot of card games are though... Unless you've got a pack of cards that you can play all sorts of different games with.

Well, even if on the rare occasion I'm not listening to Muse, I still am the loser :supersad: But when you're on a plane for 5 hours, Uno is pretty much the only thing to do. We starting gambling with Pringles and acting like it was the most important game ever while drawing the cards out like some Yu-gi-oh characters so it was a pretty interesting game.

*Deep, dramatic voice* "I'll change the colour to this weird pinkish-red one and place a five! I end my turn!" :LOL:

:indiff: Urg! 5 hours on a plane - Don't think I could hack it myself...

:LOL: I can imagine gambling with Pringles would actually be quite fun though... Or just a really good pick-up for the game anyway! :D

It doesn't mean that they think he is Chris. Tom is the 4th member of the band, y'know?

I beg to differ. This is a quote from a post when they won the award.

:chuckle:

attachment.php?attachmentid=12972&d=1290399972

there are several great ones over at gettyimages.com

BTW here's the caption they have on that picture:

LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: (L - R) Winners of Alternative Rock Music - Favorite Artist, Christopher Wolstenholme, Matthew Bellamy and Dominic Howard of the musical group Muse pose in the press room during the 2010 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for DCP)

WIN :chuckle:

Everyone aren't stupid. So we can never know. I wouldn't mind Tom in my calendar though, he deserves the spot, as he does so much work for Muse.

Chill out!!! I just thought it was quite funny :LOL: I'm sure Tom would think so too as he has a good sense of humour :p

Are they accurate tracks? The notes are in the right position etc.? I'll buy the game if that's the case :LOL:

EDIT: Actually, I've had a look at the game. There's really no point in me buying if I've already been playing guitar for nigh on five years. I see this game is mainly made to teach people how to play.

Yeah, they are 100% accurate, it's just that you have to level up the song to the point where it's the real thing. In the beginning, it simplifies it so much and skips many notes. There's also no failing. I think it can still be fun for people who have been playing a while. I've only been playing a year and it's really helping me, but some of the songs can be slightly difficult for experienced players I think. There are like 8 mini games that are fun and educational. One where you have to hit the note on the right string to shoot ducks. :LOL: The others have to do with the following: Playing chords, tremolo, harmonics, slides, scales, etc. The game detects all aspects of techniques too like in the mini games and bends and palm mutes.

I've considered getting Rocksmith just for those few Muse songs (seeing as the chances of Muse returning to Rock Band are almost zero).

It's not that obscure though. It just doesn't have the attention as the big two rhythm game companies do.

Yeah, that's true. I'm surprised I never heard about it before I got it for Christmas. :LOL:

I saw an advert for that in a guitar magazine! Looks really interesting but it's not out in the UK yet. :(

What's it like?

It's actually really good. It makes practicing for me much more fun, making me want to practice a lot more than usual. Btw, for all of you guys, it comes with a Gibson Epiphone Junior Model. It's way better than my older guitar.

I had a couple of museings lately!Yay!

The other day me,my sis and my parents were in the car heading to a village near my town so I plugged in my mp3 player to listen to some good music.After some non-muse songs I played SMBH and my mum said:

-That's the song from the Twilight movie,right?

-Me:Yes,mum:rolleyes:

-It's one of their best songs,eh?

-:yesey::D

And then I noticed her nodding her head to the rythm:D

Then,after a couple of songs ExoPart1 came on and my dad said:

-Which band is it?

-Muse,dad;)

-Well,it seems that all the songs I like are Muse songs!

.I was out shopping today and in the store they played Starlight.

Archived