:D Mah green jeans!

6493251743_72ac950447.jpg

(I'm in my nans house, that's why the decor is weird... :chuckle:)

I was in Sainsbury's with my grandad earlier and we came across a book called "Guitar Legends" and Matt was on the cover along with various other guitar heroes :happy: there was a double page on Matt:

:awesome:6493806881_797665f59d.jpg

This says that Matt can play drums, but Matt said that he can't play drums:erm:

6493806371_ff2033b261.jpg

I went into a book shop and found two more books with Matt and Muse in! Matt was in another "Guitar Legends" book, and Muse were in a "greatest rock bands of all time" book!

:awesome:

I was in Sainsbury's with my grandad earlier and we came across a book called "Guitar Legends" and Matt was on the cover along with various other guitar heroes :happy: there was a double page on Matt:

:awesome:6493806881_797665f59d.jpg

This says that Matt can play drums, but Matt said that he can't play drums:erm:

6493806371_ff2033b261.jpg

I went into a book shop and found two more books with Matt and Muse in! Matt was in another "Guitar Legends" book, and Muse were in a "greatest rock bands of all time" book!

:awesome:

Take a look at the albums: Live recordings - Hypermusic (2001) and HAARP (2008) also recommended

Ever heard of Hullaballoo? :p

I was in science class when my teacher was talking about Black Holes, Dead stars, Natural Selection and Charles Darwin. Too many references for me to handle, I almost died!

Today my science teacher tried to explain the structure of glucose (or something, I don't pay attention in science class :p). Turns out, glucose consists of a lot of little hexagons :D The way he drew them on the blackbord, it almost looked like the Muse stage backdrop :happy: I got a little too excited... my friend asked why I was grinning to the blackbord :rolleyes:

Who knew science class could be so musey! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I was debating whether to make this a new thread, but I just got this really cool, kind of obscure rhythm game for Christmas, called Rocksmith. Basically, it's like rock band pro guitar, but for the whole game and the only option. Anyway, it has a lot of great songs on there, like Plug In Baby and Unnatural Selection. I was so excited when I saw those on there! :D

I was debating whether to make this a new thread, but I just got this really cool, kind of obscure rhythm game for Christmas, called Rocksmith. Basically, it's like rock band pro guitar, but for the whole game and the only option. Anyway, it has a lot of great songs on there, like Plug In Baby and Unnatural Selection. I was so excited when I saw those on there! :D

I saw an advert for that in a guitar magazine! Looks really interesting but it's not out in the UK yet. :(

What's it like?

Ok, I haven't posted on this thread in years! (Slight Exaggeration :rolleyes: )

So, everyone probably knew this, but today I found out that there's a card game called 'Uno'... :LOL:

... And, lately I've been looking for a really random off-topic thread; If you guys know any, could you link me some please? :D

Ok, I haven't posted on this thread in years! (Slight Exaggeration :rolleyes: )

So, everyone probably knew this, but today I found out that there's a card game called 'Uno'... :LOL:

... And, lately I've been looking for a really random off-topic thread; If you guys know any, could you link me some please? :D

"Oi! I haven't posted on this thread in fucking ages!" :LOL:

I love Uno! Both song and game! I played it on a plane while listening to it! I loved the irony! :LOL:

Are they accurate tracks? The notes are in the right position etc.? I'll buy the game if that's the case :LOL:

EDIT: Actually, I've had a look at the game. There's really no point in me buying if I've already been playing guitar for nigh on five years. I see this game is mainly made to teach people how to play.

I've considered getting Rocksmith just for those few Muse songs (seeing as the chances of Muse returning to Rock Band are almost zero).

It's not that obscure though. It just doesn't have the attention as the big two rhythm game companies do.

There are only two Muse songs though :erm: There's plenty other good songs on there though and from what I've seen of it, it looks like a good teaching tool.

There are only two Muse songs though :erm: There's plenty other good songs on there though and from what I've seen of it, it looks like a good teaching tool.

Rock Band got Hysteria years ago, and never another song. Muse are probably the most requested band on the game to the point where the developers practically hate Muse fans for annoying them so much. It might be an issue they have with the record label or something, but Rocksmith managed to do it pretty easily.

And there are a lot of other songs I would actually like to play. You don't need to buy a pre-made guitar though to play it unlike Rock Band 3, which is appealing since I'd rather use my own.

Rock Band got Hysteria years ago, and never another song. Muse are probably the most requested band on the game to the point where the developers practically hate Muse fans for annoying them so much. It might be an issue they have with the record label or something, but Rocksmith managed to do it pretty easily.

And there are a lot of other songs I would actually like to play. You don't need to buy a pre-made guitar though to play it unlike Rock Band 3, which is appealing since I'd rather use my own.

I knew that Muse was the most requested band but they've actually pissed off the developers? :LOL:

Must admit, when I heard you could use your own instrument my face turned into this: :eek:

But I don't see the point if you can already play guitar, why not just look up the tabs for free instead of paying for a game? Also apparently it doesn't really do much for people who are already at least decent, the game is more tailored towards helping beginners hence the lack of hard songs.

I knew that Muse was the most requested band but they've actually pissed off the developers? :LOL:

Must admit, when I heard you could use your own instrument my face turned into this: :eek:

But I don't see the point if you can already play guitar, why not just look up the tabs for free instead of paying for a game? Also apparently it doesn't really do much for people who are already at least decent, the game is more tailored towards helping beginners hence the lack of hard songs.

sounds like rock band/guitar hero has the possibility of being the biggest guitar tutor ever...

Yeah, that's why I never really got it. It was heavily based towards being a tutorial game compared to Rock Band which was still a casual fun game. I wish someone would make a decent game that balanced the 2.

Edit: The devs aren't really pissed off at the Muse requests, they're just probably annoyed that everyone asks them and for some reason the company can never license the songs. This Tweet

Archived