No NMEs here :indiff:

Anyways, had English today and we did some sort of game show thing to review for tests on Monday :indiff: The question was about parts of words (how easy, I know :rolleyes:) and it asked the suffix of wisdom (the intelligence of these kids is :noey:) so everyone asked me and I was like 'DOM! D-O-M! DOM! :D' and I couldn't stop laughing a six whiteboards with DOM written all over them were held proudly in the air, my teacher didn't get it at all but I couldn't stop laughing :LOL:

:D :D:D :D :D :D :D

There's a reliever at our school who's like 60 but he's known for carrying around an ipod filled with mainly top 40 stuff (ikr, :wtf::LOL:). I had him for English one period, someone requested Coldplay and we ended up listening to Coldplay the whole period. I asked if he had any Muse:

"Hmm...I don't think so, I don't think I like them...but recently I've finally started to get into David Guetta. I really liked 'Titanium'"

:wtf::facepalm:

There's a reliever at our school who's like 60 but he's known for carrying around an ipod filled with mainly top 40 stuff (ikr, :wtf::LOL:). I had him for English one period, someone requested Coldplay and we ended up listening to Coldplay the whole period. I asked if he had any Muse:

"Hmm...I don't think so, I don't think I like them...but recently I've finally started to get into David Guetta. I really liked 'Titanium'"

:facepalm:

Haha I just remembered something. Last year I temporarily put this gif

tumblr_lk1k1xKVVN1qeatfeo1_400.gif

on a boring website we were making for school as a laugh. The teacher saw it and said "He doesn't look very nice does he?!" and I cracked up laughing. Luckily we didn't get told off :p

wha..just..oh god why...:facepalm: a 60 year old...

Haha I just remembered something. Last year I temporarily put this gif

tumblr_lk1k1xKVVN1qeatfeo1_400.gif

on a boring website we were making for school as a laugh. The teacher saw it and said "He doesn't look very nice does he?!" and I cracked up laughing. Luckily we didn't get told off :p

He looks like he's chowing down on some invisible food. :LOL:

Oh my gosh, I bet no one remembers me, it's been so long since I've been on here..

Haha, I'm Kate :)

I was listening to my iPod (secretly) in French class today, and randomly started trying to translate it into French

...parce que j'adore tu donc...

(I suck at French. The translation didn't last long).

Oh my gosh, I bet no one remembers me, it's been so long since I've been on here..

Haha, I'm Kate :)

I was listening to my iPod (secretly) in French class today, and randomly started trying to translate it into French

...parce que j'adore tu donc...

(I suck at French. The translation didn't last long).

Hello, Kate. I see you like Dom. Excellent choice. :LOL::awesome:

Archived