Nice :)

Awesome! What publication is that?

Nice one Jon, I need to check out your music!

Cheers chaps, the original interview transcript was better but they seem to like us a lot so it's all good!

It's a regional listings mag for the southeast called... DUN DUN DAHHH... 'East Mag' - Surprisingly respectable circulation but that's because it's free :LOL:

Cheers chaps, the original interview transcript was better but they seem to like us a lot so it's all good!

It's a regional listings mag for the southeast called... DUN DUN DAHHH... 'East Mag' - Surprisingly respectable circulation but that's because it's free :LOL:

i was just about to go "WOAH! What an AWESOME name for a magazine!! "DUN DUN DAHHH"...Epic!"

But then that thought got shattered by the name "East Mag" hahahah

Reminder

Were playing live on BBC radio lincolnshire tonight

ANYONE can listen - you don't have to be in Lincolnshire!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio/bbc_radio_lincolnshire

We're on 7-9pm on "The Mix: Introducing" playing 2 songs live and with an interview thrown in for good measure!

is this being recorded mate?

because 7-9 on a friday night is beer time

but id deffo like to hear it

is this being recorded mate?

because 7-9 on a friday night is beer time

but id deffo like to hear it

awww :p

yeah its been recorded so youll be able to listen again on their website and we'll probs make a copy of that for our keeping....

howd last night go, adam/chris?

meh....it went alright....WE sounded good - good banter, lots of support, played pretty well....

the mix was shit tho! The sound guy at one point, after chris suggested using an sm57 on the guitar, said "i dont really know about microphones"

:LOL:

But yeah you can listen again online now, we're gonna have a page interview on the bbc website, and our musics been past onto radio 1!

Good night tho - we all enjoyed it! :D

More live gameboynes, this time a Daft Punk cover ;) -

+ review:

"Microchip, wow, freaking wow! He’s only young, but he does stuff with LSDJ and Nanoloop that I haven’t seen any of the young ones do before, he was totally the best out of all the acts. He was really something else! His cover of One More Time by Daft Punk was amazing

If you don’t have any of his music. GET IT."