everyone in K&T should go, we can have an uber K&T gay sesh.

big meet up sound good? MEAT/? MANBEEF?±!?±

If I can get the cash for a ticket I could try! No promises at the moment though as all my cash is getting scrapped together to find a place in Brighton. :(

If I can get the cash for a ticket I could try! No promises at the moment though as all my cash is getting scrapped together to find a place in Brighton. :(

cool. we're aiming to get as many people as possible to help support us while we're playing, and then just have a great time for the rest of the weekend! :LOL:

its our bassists birthday on the saturday too, so that should be a laugh.

cool. we're aiming to get as many people as possible to help support us while we're playing, and then just have a great time for the rest of the weekend! :LOL:

:D Well I'll try my best this time! Really want to see you guys live, and it'll be my last chance before BIMM.

ah yeah! forgot about that! :D

Oh its gonna be even better now! :D

:D Well I'll try my best this time! Really want to see you guys live, and it'll be my last chance before BIMM.

You'd better!!! hahaha

And bring some mates! ;):D

I can't seem to download them? I hate that, I only get myspace links at work, and I want to burn off the music to listen to in my car but I can't download the fuckers! Obviously I respect your decision to retain ownership of the music but if you have any mp3s uploaded you could link me to in a PM?

nah the new myspace player is a bugger!

All our options in the control panel are ticked "allow people to download your music?"

I dont think ANY myspace music profile allows you to download tracks anymore!

Gays!

haha

Im sure we can tackle it tho ;) If it means putting stuff up online separately then so be it! :D

nah the new myspace player is a bugger!

All our options in the control panel are ticked "allow people to download your music?"

I dont think ANY myspace music profile allows you to download tracks anymore!

Gays!

haha

Im sure we can tackle it tho ;) If it means putting stuff up online separately then so be it! :D

That's where file2hd.com comes in;)