...what was that??

....Remind people that Industry are playing at the Gasworks Bar in Bradford tonight?

...and what?.....entry is FREE!

Wow! I'd better tell people!

...what!!....And Iwantamanson's band is playing AS WELL!

...say that again?!?!....and it's going to be made into a LIVE DVD!!

BLOODY HELL!!

RIGHT! IM GOING TO GO AND TELL PEOPLE RIGHT AWAY!!! THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!!

*tells people*

http://www.myspace.com/creosound

adrenaline_cover.jpg

cmon guys, give it a shot :)

hey man

i checked out your myspace and your stuff was awesome!!!

the pieces were really atmospheric, and the basslines were awesome (especially Pheromone and Adrenaline!!!)

my only (constructive!) criticism would be that they were all a bit too repetitive and a few new sections within the songs and possibly some vocals wouldnt go wrong!!!

but seriously wat u've done so far is excellent, and considering ur only 17 u rock! :LOL:

hey man

i checked out your myspace and your stuff was awesome!!!

the pieces were really atmospheric, and the basslines were awesome (especially Pheromone and Adrenaline!!!)

my only (constructive!) criticism would be that they were all a bit too repetitive and a few new sections within the songs and possibly some vocals wouldnt go wrong!!!

but seriously wat u've done so far is excellent, and considering ur only 17 u rock! :LOL:

thanks a lot :)

yeah the thing about the vocals is that id actually like to do them myself but i really suck... :$

so maybe after i had some singing lessons things will change:D

This Friday we're going to be playing 2 songs LIVE on BBC Radio Lincolnshire's The Mix: Introducing!

mix_new_logo_203x152.jpg

Send all your messages to: themix.lincolnshire@bbc.co.uk

Friday 7-9pm

>>> Listen Live Here <<<

You can listen anywhere in the world!!!

Then on Sunday were headlining a gig at Leeds University Union....

we SHOULD *touch wood* have our first batch of T-shirts on sale at that gig!

Huzzah!

here is a video from my show on friday. This is a new branson song. Audio quality is actually pretty decent (especially in "high quality").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1XkrjfQJZg

Let me know what you think of the tune.

Edit: it is better to goto

and select "high quality". the normal quality video sounds like ass.

I really like the song. But theres one thing, and please dont take it offensive, but either you need to tone it down, or the rest of the band need to tone it up. Theres nothing wrong with all these movey stuff your pulling off, but with your bassist and singer glued to the spot, it makes you the odd one out, and its not a good look when theres one guy really into and the rest not.

I really like the song. But theres one thing, and please dont take it offensive, but either you need to tone it down, or the rest of the band need to tone it up. Theres nothing wrong with all these movey stuff your pulling off, but with your bassist and singer glued to the spot, it makes you the odd one out, and its not a good look when theres one guy really into and the rest not.

yeah, the bassist was filling in since our normal bassist was out of town. I think josh will realize he needs to move around more once he sees this video.

listening at the moment, haze. sounds good! you sure do love that RFK speech though dont you? :p

I haven't bothered to download more, there's some Malcolm X in there as well, the others I have don't really fit, need to sample more pretentious nonsense if I'm gonna do any more psy-trance inspired stuff :happy:

I haven't bothered to download more, there's some Malcolm X in there as well, the others I have don't really fit, need to sample more pretentious nonsense if I'm gonna do any more psy-trance inspired stuff :happy:

:LOL: fair enough. yeah i was trying to work out who the other sample was from. very good track though. i like! :happy:

I just downloaded an mp3 of Christian Bale's rant at some lights guy today. It's pretty hilarious, and I think I'll be able to do something fun with it.