Ugh, I hate twilight muse fangirls. They should understand not to mess with REAL muse fans. Since i'm a girl, i could beat the crap out of any 13-17 year old phony fan girl. Ugh, i hate twilight, i spit upon it *spits* stupid, meaningless vampires *spit spit spit*

Urhhh... Hey I'm a Huge Muse Fan and I heard of them way before id even heard about Twilight does that mean im a phoney??!:(

I sorta like twilight i mean the book!!

and stephenie meyer uses muse music as her inspiration sorta???!!! if you get what i mean!

Urhhh... Hey I'm a Huge Muse Fan and I heard of them way before id even heard about Twilight does that mean im a phoney??!:(

and stephenie meyer uses muse music as her inspiration sorta???!!! if you get what i mean!

No, of course you're not a phony! And even people that find out about Muse because of Twilight are not phony Muse fans, as long as their knowledge isn't limited to 3 songs or whatever.

Obi posted this in another Twilight-related thread. It's quite hilarious :LOL:

That video is pure and epic win! :awesome:

'Rastabortionist' = :LOL:

No, of course not. You even said that you (at least) knew about Muse way before Twilight went out. I think Invincible Cydonian really said that the teenyboppers who started to "like" Muse just because Supermassive Black Hole was featured on that movie are the real problem in here, not Muse fans who like Twilight.

And, as musemom said, as long as some Twilighters can evolutionate from seeing Muse as Stephenie Meyer's band, to seeing them as a great group of people who make equally great music, I'm absolutely fine with it :)

just an fyi, you spelled "Resistance" wrong in your sig....

FYI!!!

By Twilight using the song it's only gave them more recognition and more fans!!..Thats a horrible thing isn't it!! I bet Muse hate that right?

I mean what artist wants more recognition and fans?...hmmm..idk!!

Jeeez people:rolleyes:

Give me a break:rolleyes:

Wow. The only thing I've had done to me is people gasping and staring at me and my friends when a group of people in my dorm found out we were anti-Twilight. But, just wow. Some of those things are pretty extreme. :stunned:

I was playing the piano at school the other day during lunch time and some girl in year 8 came up to me and said 'Can you play that song from Twilight?'

So I looked at her, expressed my...dislike...for Twilight and she looked at me like I'd slapped her :LOL: Then she gasped and said 'YOU DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT?!'

I was playing the piano at school the other day during lunch time and some girl in year 8 came up to me and said 'Can you play that song from Twilight?'

So I looked at her, expressed my...dislike...for Twilight and she looked at me like I'd slapped her :LOL: Then she gasped and said 'YOU DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT?!'

Thank god I'm not the only one! Me, my best friends and my music teacher seem to be the only people in my year, let alone my whole school, who hate Twilight. Used to love it, realized the shite-ness of the whole corporation, and turned to Muse instead.

Anyway, a classmate comes up to me, asking what "team" I was on. I stare at her blankly, and reply with "Team Bellamy, thanks very much," to make my Muse point. She looks back at me, and replies...

"But there's no Twilight character called Bellamy."

Bloody fangirls. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thank god I'm not the only one! Me, my best friends and my music teacher seem to be the only people in my year, let alone my whole school, who hate Twilight. Used to love it, realized the shite-ness of the whole corporation, and turned to Muse instead.

Anyway, a classmate comes up to me, asking what "team" I was on. I stare at her blankly, and reply with "Team Bellamy, thanks very much," to make my Muse point. She looks back at me, and replies...

I lol'd :LOL:

Well, I used to try and read it, and I got to half way through the 3rd book and nearly lost the will to live. The first was moderately entertaining, the second was depressing, and the third was too much for me. One of my friends likes Twilight, she's a fan, but not an OMFG TWILIGHT! fan. And another friend used to be an OMFG TWILIGHT! fan but now she hates it after reading it twice. But when were together we all take the piss out of it :awesome:

Team Bellamy!! That's epic :yesey:

I would gladly join Team Bellamy :yesey:

I lol'd :LOL:

Well, I used to try and read it, and I got to half way through the 3rd book and nearly lost the will to live. The first was moderately entertaining, the second was depressing, and the third was too much for me. One of my friends likes Twilight, she's a fan, but not an OMFG TWILIGHT! fan. And another friend used to be an OMFG TWILIGHT! fan but now she hates it after reading it twice. But when were together we all take the piss out of it :awesome:

Haha... I read the books twice, was a OMFG fan, then gave up. Now my friends and I (who were also OMFG fans bar two) take the piss whenever we can. ;)

I would gladly join Team Bellamy :yesey:

So would I... should try Team Wolstenholme next, see if they can actually pronounce it. :LOL: :LOL:

Haha... I read the books twice, was a OMFG fan, then gave up. Now my friends and I (who were also OMFG fans bar two) take the piss whenever we can. ;)

So would I... should try Team Wolstenholme next, see if they can actually pronounce it. :LOL: :LOL:

"but there isn't a wulstenhulstensteinerman in twilight"

Archived