I don't know why I took so long, usually I would have just forgotten about them (just saying that about Muse almost makes me cry :LOL:) but something kept me searching XD I put out questions EVERYWHERE like Yahoo answers, music forums, giving descriptions of the music video because it was the only thing I could remember, the red, the megaphone, and the rose petals XD Then I saw TIRO on Scuzz and thought I recognised the lead singer. So I typed in 'Muse song sung through megaphone' and found a link that said 'Matt broke his megaphone during Feeling Good...' and I FOUND IT :awesome:

But since then...I've never seen Feeling Good played on Kerrang! or Scuzz...:stunned: I think it was a sign.

How did we survive without the internet!? You can imagine how uninformed teens were in my day. I remember when I first got the internet, the first thing I did was look up stuff about the Melvins, who've been my fave band since 1990, until I discovered MOosE!

I guess nowadays my Dad still likes country and my mom listens to classical. I think the Rolling Stones and Elton John is about as "cool" as she gets. Sometimes I feel like making her a Muse cd of some of the songs I think she might possibly like, but haven't gotten around to it. Your dad is cool, but he's probably like my age, LOL! :LOL:

Think my dad is a bit older (year or two), he hates Elton John. :LOL:

That was it, that'd thrown it at Dom and it had broken! That link changed my life :awesome: I think it was on here as well...

My dad HATES music with a passion. He hates it just to annoy me as well (I almost screamed at him when he said he preferred Adam Lambert's version of Feeling Good). But my mum loves Muse and SOAD :awesome:

Oh my god, I'd click on it again and go :supersad::happy::'(

Wow. :stunned: Your mom is cool though. :happy:

OMG! i just got a text from a friend (who hates Twilight) that said

'just saw a girl with a top that said 'Team Edward because Jacob doesn't sparkle XD'

:LOL: I lol'd :awesome:

I've only seen like 20 of those posters.

I kind of want to go on a nice rant insulting Twilight, but this is an "Irritating Fan" thread, not a "Twilight Bash" thread.

Sorry, Off topic reply... :$

Oh my god! :eek::noey::facepalm:

Stephen King imo = One of the best authors of all time.

Delusional girl is delusional...

I have to say Stephen King's comments about why he believes the series has been so successful are dead on imo...

Stephen King is a far more recognised and talented author that SM - I enjoy his books but I have to say that quite a few times his endings are a bit of a let-down...

I am curious to see if SM can have a successful career outside of Twilight. I haven't read the host as the story doesn't appeal to me but I wonder if she will ever publish anything else :erm:

Archived