lmao at the coin collection metaphor :LOL:

very inventive, very true... i have a friend who actually admits she only like supermassive black hole and doesnt really like muse.. i guess thats not too bad.. just so long as she doesnt start calling herself a fan lol

plus i bet atleast 1 twilighter deprived me of a possible ticket to see muse :( for the fist time aswell.. come on.. i know it wont make any difference with the money muse get but i so deserve to be there more haha

Ah fuck!:facepalm: Just read somewhere that Muse along with radiohead will be on the soundtrack. I'm not ready for them to ruin another song for me.:rolleyes: But, think about it, if Muse didn't want they're song on the soundtrack they would have said no.

nooo they cant take radiohead aswell :(

I'm sorry but all you moaning about Muse being on the Twilight soundtrack is as annoying as the fangirls screaming "Supermassive Black Hole! OMG TWILIGHT, EDWARD WHAT'S HIS NAME!!!"

Just give it a break, so what Muse were in the Twilight soundtrack, and are going to be in the soundtracks for the other three movies, I've read the books, and I think they're good, the film was pretty crap, but meh. I read the books along time before this obsession, and when I found out Muse were in the soundtrack, I asked my friends if they wanted to see the movie with me, and I was dissapointed. A friend of mine who went with me to see Twilight said to me, "What's the band who's song were in the baseball scene? The singer has a nice voice."

Me "Muse, the singer is a guy named Matthew Bellamy, the song was "Supermassive Black Hole, but sped up abit."

Friend : "Ah okay, can you lend me some of their albums?

Me "Sure, they're loads of better songs by them than SMBH"

Friend "Okay, cool. Thanks."

This friend is now an obsessed Muse fan, loves Dom and tried to get tickets for the tour, but didn't manage to get onto Ticketmaster in time. She likes Twilight, but not that much.

Just ignore the over - obsessed Twilight fangirls, but I get your point, they can be annoying, and you do indeed have a point.

Anyways, sorry, rant over :)

I'm sorry but all you moaning about Muse being on the Twilight soundtrack is as annoying as the fangirls screaming "Supermassive Black Hole! OMG TWILIGHT, EDWARD WHAT'S HIS NAME!!!"

Just give it a break, so what Muse were in the Twilight soundtrack, and are going to be in the soundtracks for the other three movies, I've read the books, and I think they're good, the film was pretty crap, but meh. I read the books along time before this obsession, and when I found out Muse were in the soundtrack, I asked my friends if they wanted to see the movie with me, and I was dissapointed. A friend of mine who went with me to see Twilight said to me, "What's the band who's song were in the baseball scene? The singer has a nice voice."

Me "Muse, the singer is a guy named Matthew Bellamy, the song was "Supermassive Black Hole, but sped up abit."

This friend is now an obsessed Muse fan, loves Dom and tried to get tickets for the tour, but didn't manage to get onto Ticketmaster in time. She likes Twilight, but not that much.

Just ignore the over - obsessed Twilight fangirls, but I get your point, they can be annoying, and you do indeed have a point.

well you are evidently a sane fan. I guess people are more annoyed by the twilight fans who are absolutely obsessed with Edward etc, and then claim to be fans of Muse despite having heard only SMBH and Starlight. :LOL: It's pretty aggravating. Also twilight is hardly the pinnacle of great literature...:rolleyes:

Is anyone else tempted to go see new moon just for the muse song, and about five minutes afterwards shout out: "OH MY GOD IT'S SO SHIT" and dodge the oncoming mass of teenage girls

I'm planning to go just for the Muse song. I might leave after I hear it, but I might not leave because my friends would stay and it might be alright to laugh at the movie. But if someone does do that in the cinema, I'd be more than happy to join them. :D

well you are evidently a sane fan. I guess people are more annoyed by the twilight fans who are absolutely obsessed with Edward etc, and then claim to be fans of Muse despite having heard only SMBH and Starlight. :LOL: It's pretty aggravating. Also twilight is hardly the pinnacle of great literature...:rolleyes:

Thank you.

I like both Muse and Twilight, Muse more obviously.

Twilight is good, but not that good. Muse must not mind their music being in the soundtracks, or as someone said earlier, they would have said no.

I just want everyone to shut up about it, people are wasting their time lelling and screaming about these Twilight fan-girls, they aren't worth getting all hot and bothered about. And, I don't think the fan-girls will be as screamish about AP and Hyper Music, they will most likely be sat in their seats thinking "Who the hell is that?" They'll see on the soundtrack that it's Muse, think "Oh, they're alright." and forget about the whole Muse/SMBH phase they had and go back to listening to the Jo Bros and all that other pop crap.

Is anyone else tempted to go see new moon just for the muse song, and about five minutes afterwards shout out: "OH MY GOD IT'S SO SHIT" and dodge the oncoming mass of teenage girls

I did that on an MTV Twilight award thingo. I said Rob was ugly.....I had to so much shit from so many people. 1 person stood up for me though, i think they were a Muser. I wonder if it's someone from here :p

Of course it's alright to like Twilight....but those rabid fangirls are feaky.

+1 Thankyou for the sanity.

Rabif Fan girls annoy the hell out of...i.e. that youtube reaction video, google it you will wet you pants. But the whole euigh i hate twilight cos i like muse thing is just as bad and begining to get on my tits.

David Slade - eternal <3 due to the Bliss video!

Yeah I watched the Twilight film DVD with my obsessed mate today... I'm ashamed to say I'm actually quite seduced by the whole concept (I've always been into the whole Gothic, tortured soul kind of thing :nerd::p) although I do understand that upon reading the book I will be disappointed by the actual writing... Stephen King felt the need to bitch about it lol so I wonder what that suggests :LOL:

And regardless of how annoying people find the character of Edward - Robert Pattinson is one of the most gorgeous men I've seen in my life bar Muse and David Tennant :LOL:

I don't mind Muse being in Twilight, it worked really well with the scene imo. So what if some teenage girls like SMBH, Muse already have their fair share of obsessive and annoying fans so adding a few more won't make much of a difference!

Patience is the answer (now how Myiagi-ish did that sound?). It will all go away, people don't have a long memory. And teenage girls don't even have one at all. Let some other inflatable superstar movie come along and they'll cry their lungs out for that one. Really now... You're not much better than them if you get all worked up like this over such a minor thing. So people associate you with them 'cause you like Muse. If you care so much about what people think and how they judge you, Twilight is the least of your problems.

From someone who has read (and hated) Twilight...

Stephanie Meyer or whatever her name is, cant write for shit. She feels that every romantic scene has to use the word "Illuminating" or the term "I knew this was wrong, but it felt so right" every fifteen fucking sentences. Her stories can't even be considered "stories" as much as "bottled teen angst in word form".

She is nothing more then a horny mormon housewife who had no friends in high school. She vicariously lives her dream life out through these books. She really wanted to do something exciting with her life, but she couldn't, and now we have to live with the consequences.

Haha just imagine that :LOL: Hope they won't play the song at the end credits :stunned:

Pic related: Its what I want to do to all the twilight fans out there

I'm a Twilight fan and I like Muse. Is that a crime now or what?

Man,I seriously don't understand what's your problem. So what if those people like SMBH. Does that change your life dramatically? I don't think so. So just chill and don't take this whole thing so seriously.

I'm a Twilight fan and I like Muse. Is that a crime now or what?

Man,I seriously don't understand what's your problem. So what if those people like SMBH. Does that change your life dramatically? I don't think so. So just chill and don't take this whole thing so seriously.

+1

Another sane fan ;)

if more Muse songs are used in the next movies I think they should include:

Micro Cuts

Citizen Erased

Hyper Music

or United States of Eurasia

I'd love to see their faces when they hear the SIA

or the less pop side of Muse

just seeing them go...wtf!

:awesome:

They can't touch Micro Cuts! :phu:

Okay, just for clarity: Blackout is among my favorite songs ever, so this is why I'm so frickin upset.

I just saw a New Moon poster (probably made by a fan) in a video ('cause all these Twilight things keep popping up in my "You might be interested in" videos on YouTube) and it used lyrics from Blackout. If they use Blackout in New Moon, I don't know what I'd do. It'd probably convert more people, but only because it's in New Moon. Not because it's heartbreakingly beautiful and insanely powerful, but just because it was in an overly popular series. They can't use Blackout. Use Starlight for god's sake, that goes so much better with the movie anyways, or even Hyper Music. In fact, USE Hyper Music, god knows I hate that song. And everyone will think it's creepy and never think of Muse again. I don't want one of my favorite songs to get all popular for a completely stupid reason.

[/pretentiousrant]

Alright, I just needed to get that out.

From someone who has read (and hated) Twilight...

Stephanie Meyer or whatever her name is, cant write for shit. She feels that every romantic scene has to use the word "Illuminating" or the term "I knew this was wrong, but it felt so right" every fifteen fucking sentences. Her stories can't even be considered "stories" as much as "bottled teen angst in word form".

She is nothing more then a horny mormon housewife who had no friends in high school. She vicariously lives her dream life out through these books. She really wanted to do something exciting with her life, but she couldn't, and now we have to live with the consequences.

Someone should nick her thesaurus.

Archived