I'm assuming you're 12. There's really no other logical explanation. And Chris did not use the word HATE in the interview I'm assuming you're referring to. It's been discussed at length in the Media section.

Why bother? You're trying to reason with someone who thinks a real Muse fan can recite 'every last word of every song', and has to HATE Twilight because Chris does, too, apparently. Le SIGHHH at some of the people on here!

Gimme some drama baby!

Ignoring is the magical word... :)

The books (I read 2-4) are okay, still not my thing, but the movies are just bad. Really. First one is OK but the second is SO FUCKING BORING AND SO SCHMALTZY... Waste of money and time.

Sorry, but I need action in movies... This is definitly missing is this so called "saga".

Without me.

I read books 1-4 and kinda liked them for a bit :$... and then I really started to NOT like it, and then a friend showed me the "Alex reads twilight" thing on youtube... and then I read the first book again and just laughed at how ABSURD it is, and now I hate them! I'm a Harry Potter fan too, so now I am labelled as "lame" by A LOT of people because of it, whereas I wouldn't get that before twilight came along, so I resent it even more now.

In conclusion, I hate twilight. Kthnxbi.

Well I have to admit I was a huge fan of the Twilight Series! The books are really great but the films just suck... Muse is the favourite band of Stephenie Meyer, the writer of the books, and inspired her to write the story! She is just a fan just like everyone of us...

Twilight has became a world phenomenon only because the guys on the movie are really hot -.-'

They don't care about the rest... And, yes, those pitty girls make me sick -.-'

Muse fans don't have to be worried, I don't think Twilight has influenced Muse's music. The only thing that changed is the image of the band around the world, now they are the Twilight band, and ffs, they are not and they will never be.

Let's wait and see , MUSE \m/

Well I have to admit I was a huge fan of the Twilight Series! The books are really great but the films just suck... Muse is the favourite band of Stephenie Meyer, the writer of the books, and inspired her to write the story! She is just a fan just like everyone of us...

Twilight has became a world phenomenon only because the guys on the movie are really hot -.-'

They don't care about the rest... And, yes, those pitty girls make me sick -.-'

Muse fans don't have to be worried, I don't think Twilight has influenced Muse's music. The only thing that changed is the image of the band around the world, now they are the Twilight band, and ffs, they are not and they will never be.

Let's wait and see , MUSE \m/

You are right. The teenies (most of them) doesn't really care about what's the movie about or if the movie is good or bad. They just see (most of them) the hot muscly men. Twilight and Muse are two different things and should also be treated like that.

If someone hates Twilight, let them hate. Somebody loves it, let them love the movies.

IMO, the books (I read 2-4) aren't that good like they were praised to be. (I know, you can't really compare Harry Potter and Twilight, and I am not an author or anything similar, but Harry Potter is way better written than Twilight. That's my opinion.)

I'm still sticked to my opinion that after the whole hype we will see who really has been interested in the music of Muse. And those who can't really remember Muse after the hype...Well they were just listening to Muse cause they were in their eyes "The Twilight Band". That's all I can say. And I feel like the hype is already fading away.

I just want to know. HOW have Muse influenced SM? I have read the books, and I know she cites them as her biggest influence, but I don't understand...what influence did they actually bring?

It's really simple... Muse influence my life! When I listen to the songs they can make me happy or really depressed, they make me headbang or they can also make me feel like flying in another planet!

That's my example but nobody knows what is going on inside an author's head ;)

Archived