I think all this anger is going against Twilight because it's so cliche. Hottest guy in school falls in love with the new stupid clumsy average looking girl. It'll be different a case if it was used on say, True Blood for example. I am reading the first book, and enjoying the fact it's quite alternative, and Sookie only says once how good loking Bill is :phu:.

SMBH alone is quite different for Muse. Only morons judge a band on one song. Every band has good and bad songs.

I wonder if this arguement is happening on other band sites like Linkin Park and Paramore :erm:

The root of the problem is not the movie; the core of this stupid movement is some annoying woman called Stephenie Meyer. She spread all over the web that she LOVED Muse, the band was her inspiration, nothing would have been possible without them, and bla bla bla. After four books' knowledgements and a unique dedication, look where we are. She really thinks she is Muse's biggest fan :facepalm:

:LOL:I guess now would be a bad time to tell you that i've heard that Uprising is gonna be in new moon;)

Btw chill out:erm: both you and Shephenie are fans. Its just easier for her to spread her love for Muse cause she's famous and well your not:rolleyes:

I know Muse because of Twilight:$:$ but because of her homepage not because of the stupid movie. She put in some songs she was listening to while she wrote the book and I listend to TIRO and fell in love with Muse;)

Now I don't like twilight anymore but LOVE Muse:D (I still think the book is quite good but I hate all these people saying how great the movie is and how goodlooking Robert Pattinson is:vomit:)

I did a presentation over Muse and everyone asked me why I didn't play SMB nad I said because they have better songs and played TIRO... It really annoyes me...

I know Muse because of Twilight:$:$ but because of her homepage not because of the stupid movie. She put in some songs she was listening to while she wrote the book and I listend to TIRO and fell in love with Muse;)

Now I don't like twilight anymore but LOVE Muse:D (I still think the book is quite good but I hate all these people saying how great the movie is and how goodlooking Robert Pattinson is:vomit:)

I did a presentation over Muse and everyone asked me why I didn't play SMB nad I said because they have better songs and played TIRO... It really annoyes me...

Aw. it's okay, it doesn't matter how you got into them, it's that you actually like Muse for Muse and their other work.

Yes. Rob is ugly :(

I don't think it's been posted yet, just found it in the German Thread

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616256/20090714/muse_uk_.jhtml

Made me really angry... they didn't even mention the Muse fans:mad:

that article is ridiculous. :mad:

"And you thought they were just another English band."

:wtf: yes i did, but then i came to my senses and realised they were the Twilight Band.

:facepalm:

I COMPLETELY AGREE I absolutely HATE the senseless drivel that is Twilight - and for Supermassive Black Hole to be DEFECATED in this way? It disgusts me. Now whenever I mention that song I get dozens of brainless pre-teen girls screeching "OMIGOSH that's like, the Twilight Song!"

It's NOT the Twilight Song! It's Supermassive Black Hole! These mindless little girls can't call themselves fans of Muse when they don't even know the band's name and think they just play the Twilight soundtrack! ARGH!

Sorry for the rant, this topic makes me angry lol :D

A friend told me a twilight fan said this to her:

"Did you knew Muse didn't wrote SMBH? Twilight wrote it, so they're actually not that great !"

PISTS THE HELL OFF OF ME !

OMG :stunned:

Not havin been on here/a fan that long i came in the middle of the Twlight anger and never really understood it but this whole VMA thing has resurfaced it and its making me angry too :mad:

Grrrr!!

I think I'm gonna be sick :vomit:

there's a difference between someone who discovered Muse because of Twilight and went onto to listen to their other stuff. In the end, they decide they like Muse for Muse. Not Muse for Twatlight.

THEN there's people who discovered Muse from Twalight, and like Muse...or should say SMBH because of twilight. NOW that pisses me off. I'm totally fine with the above.

This thread makes me worry for the youth. Get off the I hate this boat and join in the love. Sadly some people like Muse because of Twilight and yes some of them are littel fools. Others are not. I like muse from the begining. I now like Twilight and do agree its silly but thats my opinion. You need to realise people have opinions and shut it. Or become a dictator. :p

I watched it again today actually (Southland Tales that is) because a friend got it out. I may have been a bit harsh in my early review, it does have some pretty good themes and ideas about state power, the oil crisis, privacy and the Patriot Act. Muse feature in one scene where the main guy (Boxer Santaros) leaves a fancy estate to go face his 'destiny' so to speak. The song plays as he goes down the front staircase and a woman speaks to him. :happy:

See i LOVED southland tales. When you first said it sucked my heart sank a little :( i thought it was a really great movie so i purchased it and i watch it like once every 2 days :)

Mimi CULLEN wrote

at 10:25am on February 14th, 2009

SUPPER MASSIVE BLACK WHOLE!! my favourite song!

destroy.jpg

Let's just hope they won't allow another song on the upcoming new moon movie soundtrack or whatever:rolleyes:. Then Muse will never get rid of Mimi Cullens

A friend told me a twilight fan said this to her:

"Did you knew Muse didn't wrote SMBH? Twilight wrote it, so they're actually not that great !"

PISTS THE HELL OFF OF ME !

Sorry but that made me :LOL: If someone is stupid enough to claim that Muse didn't write SMBH as a way to insult them, then I'd say they're too stupid to pay attention to or be bothered by :yesey:

Muse? Don't you mean..Stephanie Meyer's sparkling vampires? :awesome:

:LOL::facepalm:

Archived