Guess I'll need to replace In Your World, HTAILY (thought someone said that was added? guess not :() and HCM from my original if this 100% is the final list. Invin's the obvious choice for one, thinking RBS for another. Then it's between Endlessly/Exo-Politics/Falling Down/TSP/Do We Need This/Uno/Glorious for the last one...

I know none of y'all will vote for DWNT though :fear:

Edit: Oh, will need to replace Hoodoo as well, so that's two of that last selection. I think COD might have actually been the only thing added that I wanted :LOL:

Edited by Jobby

So. Is the common consensus that most people will re-vote?

No idea yet. We're still waiting on a proper response/solution from the website atm.

Very much so. We all had planned lists based on the entire discography, and had to change them when the shortened voting list was released.

Tbf nowhere near the entire discog is there, it's actually only a relatively small number of extra songs that have been added. Some big ones like COD, Cave, Exogenesis, TSP, Space D, Darkshines and Glorious that'll make a lot of people wanna revote though, yeah.

Tbf nowhere near the entire discog is there, it's actually only a relatively small number of extra songs that have been added. Some big ones like COD, Cave, Exogenesis, TSP, Space D, Darkshines and Glorious that'll make a lot of people wanna revote though, yeah.

Yeah, what I meant to say was that the added songs gets it closer to being the entire discography :)

Expect a response from them sometime after 5pm UK time - Looks like SetTheSet are based in California, so 8 hours behind us.

So far their Twitter responses seem to suggest that they are hoping to get away without a full re-set, since they are telling people to email them with any changes to set-lists already submitted...

I'm going to give it a few days. Partly because I don't trust this to be the final version of the list, and also, in Big Brother style, I now have to decide 'what goes' to make way for Space Dementia in my original list. #firstworldgigproblems

So far their Twitter responses seem to suggest that they are hoping to get away without a full re-set, since they are telling people to email them with any changes to set-lists already submitted...

I'm going to give it a few days. Partly because I don't trust this to be the final version of the list, and also, in Big Brother style, I now have to decide 'what goes' to make way for Space Dementia in my original list. #firstworldgigproblems

Agreed! I sent them an email, but not with changes to my picks.

Asked them to fully remove my selections so I could vote again myself - I don't trust them to update my choices properly...

And that they should do a full reset of the whole thing and start from fresh. Send out new emails, new codes. Admit the cock up and go again. Easy.

This was the vibe I was getting, worryingly.

When I asked them specifically about a total reset though, they told me to get in contact with one of their other support addresses, so hopefully they might understand and be open to it. Fully explained in my email why the individual resets could muddle the final results.

Edited by Jobby

No email after 24 hours...

Look at this ..

''Mistake on our end when we uploaded the discography. We made a mistake and are embarrassed by it but we want to assure fans that there's a

process in place to amend your set list. just email support<at>settheset<dot>com''

To me this implies they wanted to upload the whole discography. Absolute shambles of a company- a google docs form would have done this more efficiently

So they intended to upload the full discog, didn't.

Updated the list - still not the full discog.

Ugh.

But then apparently the updated list is final? Fuck me, what a mess :LOL:

Wish the band had just set up their own url/voting system for this instead of using an outside company based 8 hours behind the UK.

But then apparently the updated list is final? Fuck me, what a mess :LOL:

Wish the band had just set up their own url/voting system for this instead of using an outside company based 8 hours behind the UK.

A full on mess.

I could do this in about an hour. It is tempting.

Edit: this relies on having everyones email address that has tickets - I do not have this :(

Edit 2: Someone already did this. Stolen from Facebook. https://www.musebyrequest.com

Edited by Munch2112

I think people voting for Exogenesis will backfire massively. There is absolutely NOTHING to indicate that it's all three parts, and even when you click the snippet on settheset, it's just part 1.

I guess the whole thing was never released as one track so maybe that's why they just used the first?

Either way, I'm not sure Shepherd's Bush is the right gig for full Exo tbh.

I guess the whole thing was never released as one track so maybe that's why they just used the first?

Either way, I'm not sure Shepherd's Bush is the right gig for full Exo tbh.

Have to agree with this. As much as I'd love to hear it live, it just seems like it would be out of place at this gig.

Might sound harsh but I think Exo's the only case where I genuinely hope the band does veto it if it gets in, realising that it wouldn't really be at its best and that those 12-15 minutes could be better spent on other votes that'd work better.