Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I'm having a hard time imagining an acoustic with that sharp MB left horn. Seems awesome though

There are actually quite a few acoustic guitars with very similar cutaways. Google

Venetian cutaway. Also see Florentine cutaway. There is a wide range, but its pretty standard practice.

Pound's recovered a bit now, so with fees, I won't really save anything after all. Shame I wasn't free around lunchtime, would've got a great deal. Bank's closed now, so I'll have to sort it out online later. Wasn't a case of cracking or not anyway, just of waiting to find out how much it was going to cost. On my phone now, but I kind of summarised the spec before. :)

Yep, Britain's having a going out of business sale, everyone! :(

I'm now £100 up if I send the deposit today, as long as my bank is already reflecting the new rate. I might wait otherwise. The pound's about 7-10% down everywhere, I think. Sad though...

Was hoping to send my deposit for the new custom today anyway, but as it stands, I'm set to save £80 compared to yesterday thanks to the pound plummeting because of the referendum. I'll take that if it stays that way. :)

Why am I the one that's impatient about your new guitar?

Not sure, haha! I'm surprisingly relaxed about it but that might be because I still don't know what it's going to end up looking like, haha! :chuckle:

Is saving the £80 really worth it in that case? I don't want to worry you or sound like I disagree with your decision, but...I guess I'm just a bit let down by the lack of page-long questions, photoshopped images, requests for sound clips, and emails/private messages that are strictly for my eyes only...

But I'm sure you will be very happy together once the big day arrives.

Is saving the £80 really worth it in that case? I don't want to worry you or sound like I disagree with your decision, but...I guess I'm just a bit let down by the lack of page-long questions, photoshopped images, requests for sound clips, and emails/private messages that are strictly for my eyes only...

But I'm sure you will be very happy together once the big day arrives.

Has anyone seen Macaroon recently? I could use a bit of cheering up right now.

Oh well, I was going to order it anyway, the timing just coincided with a bit of savings back then conveniently. It's not as straightforward to envision the finish on this one, that's all. I'm just not thinking about it too much until they're ready so I can stay as patient as I need to.

It is, I think, or at least something like that - I just don't know how it's going to look with the swamp ash body.

I have something with a similar finish, but it's against cherry (I think?). Basically a gloss black burst, and you can see the wood grain towards the center.

I can send some pictures if you want.

After Jaicen sells his amp.

And Bs, I hope you know I'm just pulling your chain.

:eyebrows:

But it's going to be blackburst.... isn't it?

You know that happened already?

Edit: James, you should post some pics, sounds sexy. Is it like the E6 black?

Which reminds me, you should post more pics of your custom e6.

Edited by Jaicen

You know that happened already?

Edit: James, you should post some pics, sounds sexy. Is it like the E6 black?

Which reminds me, you should post more pics of your custom e6.

Of course, but it's like how Bs' magic bridge will be completed after breakfast. Bs received the finished product as the bridge magician finished his leftover nando's takeaway, but... it never really is after breakfast now, is it?

Now if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way...

And no, I'm afraid it's neither. My travel buddy from last year:

qUWq6VS.jpg

It's actually a subtle black burst up close, but I don't know if Bs wants something like that, or the E6.

That looks like he just picked up the LED strips off amazon for $15 and stuck it on the guitar. Next think you know he's going to have a FF just taped to the front of his guitar instead of having it properly installed.

I agree and I don't like the dotted LEDs

OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED.

Mansons on Monday. I hope you're ready to be walking down that corridor RIGHT at 8:59am, Jaicen.

OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED.

Mansons on Monday. I hope you're ready to be walking down that corridor RIGHT at 8:59am, Jaicen.

My body is ready. But what about breakfast?

I agree and I don't like the dotted LEDs

I was legit thinking about doing this

That looks like he just picked up the LED strips off amazon for $15 and stuck it on the guitar

Some RGB ones with programmable lighting... :$

dunno how I'd wire it though :LOL: