Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Yeah I guess. Would you put the titanium saddles on this one though?

I just realized something. It's the one year anniversary of the brexit.

You know what that means?

Bs ordered his custom EXACTLY one year ago.

http://www.musewiki.org/Manson_Chrome_FR

:erm:

Maybe it's time I update the K&T FAQ with some general information that we actually know is correct, rather than all these assumptions.

And I was all excited to come here and point out that Matt used the killswitch on the upper horn at the Firefly festival (on youtube) during the intro to Hysteria . Somebody else got all the info :LOL:

And I was all excited to come here and point out that Matt used the killswitch on the upper horn at the Firefly festival (on youtube) during the intro to Hysteria . Somebody else got all the info :LOL:

What info? It's still incorrect as far as I can tell.

Now we know why wikis aren't an academic source... all the information is lifted from K&T

What info? It's still incorrect as far as I can tell.

Now we know why wikis aren't an academic source... all the information is lifted from K&T

The bogus info of course! There's literally no way that info is even close.

Did you go find the hysteria stutter/scratch? about 51 seconds in

The bogus info of course! There's literally no way that info is even close.

Did you go find the hysteria stutter/scratch? about 51 seconds in

I know mate.

Do you have tabs for that?

Edit:

Here's what I've come up with so far. It's probably incorrect as I don't have a guitar with me to check if it's actually correct. But all incorrect tabs have that disclaimer at the beginning, so I guess that says a lot.

E--------------------

B--------------------

G--------------------

D--------------------

A--------------------

E--/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/--0

or something

Edited by james90

Yes, but that's not why it self destructed. After that guy told me off for playing a Tool song on it, I only play psycho and the reapers outro on this guitar.

Your dr-1 seems to get all the amazing comments on Instagram, like the guy who told me the colour of it doesn't have any impact on the tone.

That's reminded me that I dropped a patch cable on my cort and it left a mark :facepalm:

Your dr-1 seems to get all the amazing comments on Instagram, like the guy who told me the colour of it doesn't have any impact on the tone.

That's reminded me that I dropped a patch cable on my cort and it left a mark :facepalm:

I forgot about that one. I think there are two kinds of people on there... the ones from K&T, and the ones that are actually being serious.

It's fine. MB himself would have (and has) done the same thing

And then there was that time Bs shut the case lid on his MB-1....

I forgot about that one. I think there are two kinds of people on there... the ones from K&T, and the ones that are actually being serious.

It's fine. MB himself would have (and has) done the same thing

And then there was that time Bs shut the case lid on his MB-1....

Sounds about right :LOL:

The dent makes it more like the other MB's 007 though. Is the Manson matt black finish thinner than the cort one? Looks like that's gone through to the wood

I personally WANT to see my guitars get wear and tear on it, looks fantastic. Especially since I saw that picture of one of Matt's guitars that looks ridiculously relic'd

I personally WANT to see my guitars get wear and tear on it, looks fantastic. Especially since I saw that picture of one of Matt's guitars that looks ridiculously relic'd

I don't :( my E shape has some obvious wear, including an unexplained scratch across the front. I try to accept its a tool and it gets used 3hrs + every week but that still sucks.

Sounds about right :LOL:

The dent makes it more like the other MB's 007 though. Is the Manson matt black finish thinner than the cort one? Looks like that's gone through to the wood

It's hard to tell really. I don't think it is, but it seems harder if that makes sense.

I definitely have wear&tear on my basses that I'm NOT happy with, because they're results of stupid. But the edge of the body being dinged is not the worst imho.

Most damage on anything I own is either the result of stupid, or.. forces beyond my control, as seen in the picture on the last page.

I definitely have wear&tear on my basses that I'm NOT happy with, because they're results of stupid. But the edge of the body being dinged is not the worst imho.

I don't :( my E shape has some obvious wear, including an unexplained scratch across the front. I try to accept its a tool and it gets used 3hrs + every week but that still sucks.

yeah I 100% get not wanting any wear and tear, I just like it. I'm one of the only people i know out of my huge circle of musician friends that like relicing and wear on a guitar :LOL: That being said I also have some of my own nicks and stuff that happened to my guitars that I was mad about. My MBC-1 though liike like a warzone thanks to my sweat, I hate having acidic sweat.

Yes indeed, but I think they're still having breakfast. :(

I thought you said this one was having a Fender style hardtail on it. Nothing ever gets done when the bridge magician has his leftover nando's takeaway for breakfast...

yeah I 100% get not wanting any wear and tear, I just like it. I'm one of the only people i know out of my huge circle of musician friends that like relicing and wear on a guitar :LOL: That being said I also have some of my own nicks and stuff that happened to my guitars that I was mad about. My MBC-1 though liike like a warzone thanks to my sweat, I hate having acidic sweat.

I guess what makes it more difficult is when you spend 8000 french man euros on something that's in perfect shape, and then it gets damaged because of stupid.

And you're lucky to have a huge circle of musician friends. I only really have two, so we're like a really small triangle or something :facepalm: