Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Actually I quite like, I just don't like the price.

I liked the stock Manson picture, but the seller's pictures make it look really busy yet bland in normal lighting :$ I must prefer the original 007 color scheme on jbias' custom ;)

100%

I'd love to see an E6 in that, oh wait..

Heh I imagine it's a possibility if they make more of them. It does look a lot nicer than the red finish, but if it had the black finish originally, I wouldn't have had it redone.

I'm sure you'll understand. I know how you feel about the red finish on the E series.

Has anyone heard from MGW on an expected date or time they're going to get the spray booth in?

Nope. You considering refinishing your MB-1?

Or maybe redoing your 007 MA in silver...?

Heh I imagine it's a possibility if they make more of them. It does look a lot nicer than the red finish, but if it had the black finish originally, I wouldn't have had it redone.

I'm sure you'll understand. I know how you feel about the red finish on the E series.

Nope. You considering refinishing your MB-1?

Or maybe redoing your 007 MA in silver...?

Hahaha :LOL: I heard the resale value jumps exceptionally if it's silver!

I'm still on the fence about it, but I'd like to get the MB-1 refinished like the original glitterati and screen added

Hahaha :LOL: I heard the resale value jumps exceptionally if it's silver!

I'm still on the fence about it, but I'd like to get the MB-1 refinished like the original glitterati and screen added

Can they add the screen after it's been built?

Oh wait. What a silly question. I had that done to stealth DC...

So I guess the only question is whether or not they'd be willing to do a refinish in red glitter... I know that finish is reserved for the MB signatures, but I'm guessing they'll still allow it, since it's technically... one of those

Can they add the screen after it's been built?

Oh wait. What a silly question. I had that done to stealth DC...

So I guess the only question is whether or not they'd be willing to do a refinish in red glitter... I know that finish is reserved for the MB signatures, but I'm guessing they'll still allow it, since it's technically... one of those

Yea Adrian said they'd do it once the booth is in since it's an MB-1. Just curious if they'd go heavy and "swirl" the glitter like MB's original.

Yea Adrian said they'd do it once the booth is in since it's an MB-1. Just curious if they'd go heavy and "swirl" the glitter like MB's original.

Frankly, i'd be insisting on that. You're spending what, £1000 on a £4000 guitar, they really should be doing exactly what you want.