Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Bit of an interesting neck on this one: https://reverb.com/item/5899001-manson-ma-1-evo-s-sustainiac-2017-satin-black

Also, any chance anyone buys the Elixir strings Manson? IVG has one of them now :LOL: I can't imagine anyone has that level of commitment to Elixir to pay that :rolleyes:

I really want to come into the IVG store and play Muse and only Muse on that Elixir guitar. Just to piss them off.

http://imperialvintageguitars.com/product/2017-manson-screaming-e-electric-guitar-custom-elixir-optiweb-theme-finish-wohsc/ Lol, didn't realize they now put this in the description

We Offer Zvex And Sustainiac Upgrades In House!! Contact Us For More Details

Look at that poor white MA they did in house upgrade to. Still unsold.

From that photo I'm personally not a fan, looks a bit too "peacocky" for me. Interesting to see that the motherbucker is in the T Model, that pickup hasn't been in the limelight since the Bareknuckle collaboration?

everyone is upsetting

Absolutely ridiculous, non original and stupid. Destroying a fake cab on stage is cool? Do you think you are better doing this? Please, instead of doing this stupid things, try to create good songs, like your "classic" ones.

Btw lost all respect for Muse, I was wrong when I thought they were for real and music was what really matter... trashing an amp... let me know when u stop being stupid and got back to the empty canvas...

ridiculous behaviour - never expected this kind of nonsense coming from such a great band such as Muse. Have lost a lot of respect for them - they are good enough without having to resort to these childish antics. Grow up! !

But yes, I would like to think that video was due to my BRILLIANT thread title, which now contains a quote from the last time they posted him doing something similar.

It's a custom build he got from Mansons in 2013. Based on one of those epiphone things - I recall he was using an actual old one before, but it was probably a bit fragile.

Ohh thanks James. I'd never seen that before. Double P90 model looks funny

Wilshir62USA_CH_Splash.jpg

Nice.

It's apparently going to rain for both shows that I'm going to. :erm:

Thats a bummer! There is a roof over the GA and first 2 of 3 seated sections at the Toronto venue. I only went there once for lawn tickets, will never do it again. I hate this venue, it has to be a decent gig to drag me there!

Thats a bummer! There is a roof over the GA and first 2 of 3 seated sections at the Toronto venue. I only went there once for lawn tickets, will never do it again. I hate this venue, it has to be a decent gig to drag me there!

How was it?

And I don't mind as long as it's not cancelled completely. They're saying thunderstorms in the evening though.