Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

Looks too small. Any guesses lads?

I think its a mini toggle switch. For what, I don't know. Maybe it's to control the settings on the big fugly YES/NO switch. I wonder if it's for changing whammy patches on the fly or something like that?

Coil split, tiny kill switch, light up glasses on/off? Still can't think what's in place of the tone pot. Maybe part of the midi whammy thing he's mentioned before? :confused:

I think its a mini toggle switch. For what, I don't know. Maybe it's to control the settings on the big fugly YES/NO switch. I wonder if it's for changing whammy patches on the fly or something like that?

This is what's been throwing me off. There's no MIDI jack on either guitar (at least that I can see)

I love the looks of this MA-2

Wonder when they're gonna announce the next MB batch. How much do you have to put down for it?

:ninja:

18664685_10155131681565944_8752946962127768163_n.jpg?oh=c4db382eb3e9783d4d3bb7e832497022&oe=59CD4F93

And it's usually £1000

no idea was gonna guess something midi based but as you said

I still haven't figured out what it is in case you're wondering.

gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run gotta save money for the next MB run

Damn, I can actually afford the Sparkly with Sustainiac upgrade too :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

What about the les paul copy I linked the other day? Has someone else bought it?

Hey guys I'm thinking about buying my self one of your brilliant ma2 evo-s guitar with midi pad and I was wondering what is the best app to program the midi xy pad to make sounds with it? Please message back

I think he might be onto something...

I want those titanium saddles for my one day I'll sell to Jaicen strat, but it looks like they're for the 25th anniversary guitars only.

Fixed.

I guess if you could live without the upside down logo, you could go to KTS direct?