Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

On the swirl page it mentions that they are getting a new Spray Booth soon. Does this mean more finish options? :o

Possibly. When I was getting a feel for costs a few months back, Adrian had mentioned custom finishes would be a bit because of getting the new booth. Not sure it'll mean new finishes per say, maybe just more of a streamline to the process if I had to guess.

I stand corrected. So he has 4 then?

At least. I don't think we've seen any in the single digits go up for sale, so maybe those were for him.

and it was just 01 (relic) and 02 (prototype with rosewood fretboard) that have not been used live. 00 and 03 have been used live.

At least. I don't think we've seen any in the single digits go up for sale, so maybe those were for him.

and it was just 01 (relic) and 02 (prototype with rosewood fretboard) that have not been used live. 00 and 03 have been used live.

Better go swipe up the first numbered one to the public then :LOL:

To IVG's credit, they're just price gouging because that's the only quick way to get a Manson in America. I might not do the same if I owned a business, but so be it. They modded my Cort and did some pretty nice work and didn't try to screw me for that, for what it's worth and the people I talked to were generally pretty friendly.

That's fair enough if you want to pay extra so you can just walk in and buy one, but it's more that they're flat out lying about the 19 guitars for MB, and let's not forget about the matt white EVO....

Yes, I'm by no means excusing any of that.

Any Works Wednesday was a rather slow sales day for them, eh? Still very much debating DR-40, but it likely will end up with my not buying it.

Yes, I'm by no means excusing any of that.

Any Works Wednesday was a rather slow sales day for them, eh? Still very much debating DR-40, but it likely will end up with my not buying it.

Has your MBC received any interest after the price reduction?