There seems to be a livestream tonigt!

I searched for Muse Gurten on youtube, was looking for interviews ;)

and then it linked to the full concert, in the description it says livestream!!, :D

There is this link as well, you need to sign up there...or watchit live on youtube, I think..

http://stage.event-nations.com/Sleeping%20with%20Sirens%20at%20%C2%A0Xfinity%20Center,%20Mansfield,%20MA,%20USA/l3i9ilHpPko

Edited by Claudia O.

Anyone know what time?

Also do you have the YT link?

Should be 10pm GMT ish if I'm not mistaken? No idea about YT link though, the one above looks suspect...

Also, is there really no vote for tonight? Would be funny (and terrible) if that one gig was literally it for polls and nice double rarities

Also, is there really no vote for tonight? Would be funny (and terrible) if that one gig was literally it for polls and nice double rarities

As much as I believed the original poll was a bit of a farce to shut up the fans (which the fans, hilariously, used to turn the tables on Matt who was expecting 99% Starlight votes :chuckle: ) there's just no good way to set one up for these other gigs, at least in the short notice without someone putting in some effort.

Kiev lucked out that VK was regional and didn't have a ton of followers.

What would they do for these gigs? Through it up on their FB and have 50 million random people voting?

For the next tour, they need to just tie it to .mu, since people should have wised up by now to sign up for pre-sales anyways, let people pick one gig and vote on it.

It WILL be interesting to see if they don't pull out anything like BH/Assassin tonight. I think that would be a bit telling, and sad.