Me and my mate started the biggest wave of bottle peeing ever at Glastonbury in 2013.

We were waiting for the Stones and we had a really great spot so there was no way we were going to leave. So we held out and took the plunge right in the middle of everyone.

And then everyone started :LOL:. It was as if everyone was waiting for the first person to crack.

Problem was, I picked up a 500ml bottle off the floor to use... yeah, wasn't enough after 12 hours of drinking :LOL:.

:LOL:

You couldn't have left and got back in, the whole field was rammed from ages before they came on... what did you do with the bottles of piss after?

That's actually a brilliant B&H performance. Even the vocals are spot on.

It's the distortion on the mic that sounds very similar to the epic distortion he used in 2007 - god it's good to have it back.

I'm also surprised that Matt managed to sound brilliant on Dead Inside so late in the set - impressive.

The success of fan polls is great, but who the hell even likes short Assasin lol.

Edited by Jazzthief

Wonder if they wanna cut it down at festivals, since most people already don't know it and probs won't mosh out to it like they want anyway?

Shame, whatever the reason is. As amazing as the rest of the song is anyway, the GOB outro is easily the best part imo. Can't exactly turn your nose up at the album version though.

Wonder if they wanna cut it down at festivals, since most people already don't know it and probs won't mosh out to it like they want anyway?

Shame, whatever the reason is. As amazing as the rest of the song is anyway, the GOB outro is easily the best part imo. Can't exactly turn your nose up at the album version though.

Yeah, it's a matter of preference as it's short and sweet I suppose. Would definitely be happy to get it, but still (only a little) sad to not hear the bridge.

It's the distortion on the mic that sounds very similar to the epic distortion he used in 2007 - god it's good to have it back.

:facemelt:. I love that vocal distortion! How very awesome. He also brought it back on some other song recently, I don't quite remember which (Futurism?), but that was also fantastic. I'm just a sucker for vocal distortion.

Muse's festival tour productions are always great - the current one looks mega, as did the hexagons a few years ago.

I really liked the simplicity of the BH&R festival stage too, recycling bits from the arena tour. Oh, and the 2006 simple squares will looking a little naff did look great - Belfort 2006 is a good example.

They should make more use of the silhouette look, like they did pre-PiB at Glastonbury and obvs for the Psycho intro/reveal.

Just listened back to Futurism from Montreux, ahh it sounds so good half a step down. Strange how lowering certain songs either lessens its power (Starlight/Revolt) or improves it, I liked MK Ultra better in the lower key as well.

Assassin from Kiev sounded brutal, although the video isn't great quality there's a great short yell/scream from Matt just before the drums kick in.

They use the kinect thing for SMBH too.

That's not necessarily kinect is it? I'm sure I've seen similar stuff without using special cameras like kinect. Kinect is more necessary when you want other stuff, like the handler puppet thing, to interact with a person.

That's not necessarily kinect is it? I'm sure I've seen similar stuff without using special cameras like kinect. Kinect is more necessary when you want other stuff, like the handler puppet thing, to interact with a person.

Mmmh yeah sure, I mean identical to effects used for UD, TaB, Blackout and SS (like someone said).

That's crazy. You don't find many public toilets out in the wilds so what else can you do?

Hold it, or in my case, just stay home or only go to places with toilets. My hiking days are over, too.

I'm okay with a fine, but if the cop is in a bad mood (a good bet) or a kid might possibly be in the area, it's good bye ever getting a job, and having fun getting to know your neighbors while telling them that you're a sex offender.

Except apparently in parts of New York, where they've realized that homeless people cannot legally go to the bathroom, and decriminalized public urination.

I think you can still end up a sex offender if someone claims to see your genitals, though.

Muse's festival tour productions are always great - the current one looks mega, as did the hexagons a few years ago.

Wasn't last years setup just the Psycho tour lights (think Fabri called them Ikea lights :LOL:) but with a generic LED screen behind?

I hate to say it, but I really do prefer this stage to the 360 one.

The 360 stage sucked.