a predictable inevitability that someone would say the opposite! IBTY too cheesy for me. Although I like some cheese.... (Soldier's Poem, Invincible, Unintended......) so there!! :LOL:)

Soldier's Poem hardly qualifies as "cheese".

Literally everything in the world is perfect if you add "except for" at the end.

depends on how many exceptions you add. If you add one exception... then perfect "except for" that one thing makes sense. (As Lewis's statement makes sense) But if you add a long list of exceptions, then 'perfect except for' becomes meaningless...

I love pedantry...

depends on how many exceptions you add. If you add one exception... then perfect "except for" that one thing makes sense. (As Lewis's statement makes sense) But if you add a long list of exceptions, then 'perfect except for' becomes meaningless...

I love pedantry...

But then he also added "in every way", so nah.

"It would have been perfect if only..." would make sense.

Considering you love it you're not very good at it ;)

But then he also added "in every way", so nah.

"It would have been perfect if only..." would make sense.

Considering you love it you're not very good at it ;)

It makes sense in that he conveys his meaning. In that 'sense' it makes sense.

'in every way "except" ' is a valid concept.

and haha! I do like pedantry as an exercise but not to obfuscate easily understood meaning in general chat

:p

We've been saying it's that easy the entire time...

Although if Assassin wasn't on the setlist, that IS pretty shit. Waiting to see if they get a good enough reaction to pull it out...?

Would have also left the gig a song short, no?

They done a thing muse rarely do. They added it to the setlist without removing anything. Hardly anyone around me knew it though and overall reistance got a much better reacton.

They done a thing muse rarely do. They added it to the setlist without removing anything. Hardly anyone around me knew it though and overall reistance got a much better reacton.

I don't know why that would be surprising to anyone.

It still doesn't mean they shouldn't play a song like that every gig. It makes a world of difference.

Sounds like people in the front were yelling for it, and it was a last minute thing.

I'm still a bit put off one gig got a setlist poll and now they seem to want to go right back to normal.

Unless they're justifying how high UD and Resistance probably scored. :rolleyes:

And isn't France supposed to be the one country they actually believe they have hardcore fans in? :chuckle:

As we saw with the reaction in the United States with the DC setlist, it only takes 1-3 changes to make people happy.

Also, Jesus Christ I just realized the festival from yesterday is in France. If you're a hardcore French fan, you've had 11 opportunities to see Muse play a gig in your country in under a year. Not to mention the fact that you could hop on a plane to *insert European city with another 5-6 night residency* for under $100 round trip.

They should really bring that stage over here and play to the crowds that didn't get the 360 stage.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge