Muse are weird 10 years ago they had no issues closing with Take A Bow, they really should have tried closing with Reapers again at last years festivals they even had a lyric video for the song at that point...

They're v different type of songs imo. Reapers is pretty generic: heavy but not that special imo, compared with some of Muse's other heavier songs, whereas TAB is much more unusual and operatic in scope. TAB is extraordinary.

Interestingly, my favourite part of Micro Cuts live always was the guitar outro, Dead Cuts covers both worlds.

That's always been my least favourite part of Micro Cuts tbh, live and on record. The solo and outro of Dead Star trump it big time imo, 'specially with the extended whammy wankery Matt's been adding in recent years.

That's always been my least favourite part of Micro Cuts tbh, live and on record. The solo and outro of Dead Star trump it big time imo, 'specially with the extended whammy wankery Matt's been adding in recent years.

Micro Cuts outro at Belfast on the Psycho Tour was erkhbgreshg. Normally it doesn't do much for me, but there it was <3 with him stopping and everything going red and then continuing.

do you have an alarm go off every time UD is played?

Not sure what you mean, but I do quite like that song.

Not exactly as exciting as Assassin since I've seen it 3 times, and it looked like it sucked a bit this tour due to the obscured stage, but likely would have been better than getting a short set, anyways.

It will always be sub par w/o the keytar, though.

Edited by SerpentSatellite

I don't think Matt's cared about flow for around 5 years now tbf :chuckle: I've thought the general set structure has been pretty naff since the 360 tour started.

That said, the thought of The Handler into UD does make me shudder.

Abso tour was still a lot of play some songs, play some piano songs, play some more songs, play Stockholm Syndrome. A little more effort than that sure, but it was hard to really not have a good flow then with the songs they played.

Abso tour was still a lot of play some songs, play some piano songs, play some more songs, play Stockholm Syndrome. A little more effort than that sure, but it was hard to really not have a good flow then with the songs they played.

Yeah, I mean they had generally heavier songs then anyway so they couldn't really go wrong.

My m8 last night:

Muse really are the biggest pile of overbaked nonsense I've ever heard. If Queen was a souffle, Muse are the turd someone popped in your oven at 280 degrees and then left the dinner party.

Me: You sound like a fan!

:LOL: