2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

Good for you, well not the death of you! Enjoy it! It will be worth it.

Actually, i think it's fucked up how AXS does this last minute ticket release shit! To the real fans who tried buying these GA/Floor or lower bowl tickets when they first went on sale and now are stuck with average to upper level tickets are now screwed out of great seats because of this shitty AXS bullshit website that is miles worse than ticketmaster!

Does anyone agree with me?

I know it will be worth it. lol This will be shows 3 & 4.

AXS has the worst ticketing system. THE WORST. But, it's common for tickets to be released before the show. I didn't buy LA at the on sale because they were upper level seats and wasn't about to sit up there.

The problem with AXS (and I've heard TM & LN do this too) is that they can block your IP address if their computer system thinks you're being too aggressive in your ticket buying. I was screwed out of 2 row center seats for Soulsavers (a band that Dave Gahan has done a side project with). I was buying only 1 seat and was blocked and locked out because I was searching on two laptops trying for the best seat i could get. I guess it thought I was a scalper. The way around it is buy from a phone and not use your IP address which is bullshit.

Oakland didn't get Reapers at all, so don't be so fast.

However, since the last show was a crummy setlist (compared to previous on tour so far), I'm hoping the LA shows are awesome. C'mon crowd! Lets do this!!

I think the LA shows are going to be magical. Saturday is the one though. That's the one I think will be special. We got Reapers in AZ so it threw me when they didn't play it in Oakland. I was bummed they didn't. LA will most likely get it at least one of the nights. I got a setlist in Oakland and Bliss was supposed to be played instead of Plug In Baby. So, hopefully, they will play Bliss once in LA too. I have 4 shows left. I'm sure I'll hear it at one of them. lol

I have an extra GA ticket letting go for face $86.30, let me know if you'd like to meet at willcall. I'll be able to respond here sometime tomorrow afternoon. I really hope they play citizen erased like they did in Seattle! *Crosses fingers*

I'm in the same boat. Still have an extra GA ticket that I'm selling at face (I rounded up to $87 just cuz neat number). Still available. I have to pick up the ticket at will call too. PM me if interested!!

Everyone's fucking excited as am I !!! Muse is playing to satisfy us for a great night! Night 1 will be amazing as well as night 2! Can't fucking wait I'm feeling quite good and warm! I'm kinda excited to see the stage in person idk about you guys! I'm at the yard house across the street will be at Staples once the doors open!