2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

Do you have any experience with the flat rate lots around Staples or do you usually just go for the garages/lots that they own?

There's one right across Staples that is open early and perfect for when you need to queue. It's the only one I ever park in and I've never had an issue. Last time I was there, it was about $15 for all day and evening.

Friend dropped out literally just today, so I have an extra floor GA pass. Looking for a real Muse fan to appreciate it, I guess. Have also asked a bunch of friends and listed on FB, so first come first serve. lol You'll have to be with me to claim it, though, since I got it via band presale, and it's at the venue will call. Unless I can have one of the two tickets transferred in name.

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=11259851&postcount=99

There's one right across Staples that is open early and perfect for when you need to queue. It's the only one I ever park in and I've never had an issue. Last time I was there, it was about $15 for all day and evening.

Which street is it on? I'm planning to queue early for this one but this is my first time going to Staples Center so I'm not sure where to go.

Thanks in advance!

I seriously will be salty if they do not play Reapers.

Gurantee it!!!! If not, someone will buy you a shot for your troubles! Holy shit, we are officially on a countdown for the show! Since i have seats this night for night one, Ill be at the Yardhouse in LA Live before the show!!

Edited by greenpower

I am officially broke. Now purchased GA tickets for both LA shows. They will be the death of me!

Good for you, well not the death of you! Enjoy it! It will be worth it.

Actually, i think it's fucked up how AXS does this last minute ticket release shit! To the real fans who tried buying these GA/Floor or lower bowl tickets when they first went on sale and now are stuck with average to upper level tickets are now screwed out of great seats because of this shitty AXS bullshit website that is miles worse than ticketmaster!

Does anyone agree with me?

Edited by greenpower

Gurantee it!!!! If not, someone will buy you a shot for your troubles! Holy shit, we are officially on a countdown for the show! Since i have seats this night for night one, Ill be at the Yardhouse in LA Live before the show!!

Oakland didn't get Reapers at all, so don't be so fast.

However, since the last show was a crummy setlist (compared to previous on tour so far), I'm hoping the LA shows are awesome. C'mon crowd! Lets do this!!

Good for you, well not the death of you! Enjoy it! It will be worth it.

Actually, i think it's fucked up how AXS does this last minute ticket release shit! To the real fans who tried buying these GA/Floor or lower bowl tickets when they first went on sale and now are stuck with average to upper level tickets are now screwed out of great seats because of this shitty AXS bullshit website that is miles worse than ticketmaster!

Does anyone agree with me?

Actually, last minute seat releases are common for all concerts. They're typically production holds that become available after the venue layout is set and exact capacity determined, plus there may be holds for VIP's or other insiders that aren't taken and are thus released.

AXS's ticket buying system is complete bullshit, but the last minute ticket release is not. Happens with Ticketmaster/Live Nation too.