2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

Well...from my section in the seats, I can see why Muse love to play Resistance-era songs. :( American crowds are laaaaame!

Didn't get the set list did you?

My last concert the crowd was deader than the theater screening Krampus this weekend. :LOL: I dont understand why people go to a concert and don't do anything. Did Muse turn their fans into Drones?

The show flowed so well no wonder why they don't change much in the setlist! Those visuals for the globalist were amazing And that giant drone/spaceship flying around the arena scared the shit outta me at first! I just happened to look up and it was flying over my head I think I jumped a bit haha! Awesome fucking show these gentlemen put together nonetheless! Can't wait for night 2 tonight, BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!!!!

Edited by greenpower

I had the expectations that all the casual songs like Resistance, Uprising, and KoC would be mediocre when I listened to them last night, but fuck, the energy I felt throughout was unlike any other. I was one of the few in my section who actually headbanged (102), but I gave no shits as to what other people thought of me. Munich Jam was absolutely sublime, fucking headbanged so hard during that. USoE was amazing and fucking bombastic, the fist pump during every "Eurasia" is something i'll never forget. Psycho in the beginning was actually better than I expected, even though I knew it was great live. Matt's vocals on Dead Inside were great as well, leading into Hysteria which kicked ass as usual with the fucking beastly outro. Hell, Starlight was fucking great as well, got me jumping more than Tiger on speed. Just typing this has me pumped up so high.

All in all. I would let Muse fuck me in the ass after that performance.

Tip: Don't give a damn about what people around you might think of you when you sing, dance, or headbang. Do only what the music tells you to do.

Personally, I thought the show was SPECTACULAR!!!! Just Amazing from start to finish. Their showmanship, playing skills, visuals...the whole package...Just So SO Great! The Setlist was great too. Loved that they played "Plug In Baby" early in the set. Only song request I would of had was "Defector", but hopefully they'll play it tonight.

Was not a fan of Phantogram, but for the people who enjoy them, well..I hope you enjoyed watching them!

Looking forward to NIGHT 2!!!!

P.s. Special HUGE thanks to New_Born_Muser!!!

It was an awesome show, though being down in the GA in front, I missed the production for the most part. It was really more like an intimate club experience if you were down there. I wanted to go to the second night with seats off the floor, but that didn't pan out.

There was a group of young, drunken Asians on the floor in the middle that were overly loud, trying to attract attention to themselves, barely paying attention unless it was a particular song. After being forced to stand outside in line until 8:05, this was the only other negative. Everytime I wanted to turn and lay into them I was reminded they were just young, stupid, and woman-like in a "oh look at me!" way.

Actually, I take that back. I was in denial when the show was over because I was all "WHAT???? No! NO! They didn't play Reapers! It can't be over!"

So of course, they play Reapers on Saturday.

Oh, and American audiences are just lame and stupid. I doubt you'd find a group like those Asians at a show in Europe acting like that. As a whole, the participation and reaction was just so underwhelming. It helped that being on the floor, you only see the other rabid fans in front or around you for the most part, but when I'd look back to see the arena as a whole, I could only shake my head in disgust.