2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

KROQ failed me as well for the L.A show, and I got there at 10:01. Guess I'll have to pray the public sale on the 25th isn't a disaster like the Muse pre-sale (for both LA and SD). Doubt I'll ever get a row 3, end seat in one of the best non-floor sections ever again, but I'd settle for just any seat so long as the site actually functions competently and at least gives me correct feedback on why something isn't working :(

If you want SD, keep trying and use Chrome. I've been trying for an hour and just got mine. Don't give up!

AXS is the absolute worse. Their waiting room is bullish*t. They also will block you if you're searching too much and they think you may be a scalper. Last week I lost a 3 row center seat to a show because of that. Had to repurchase on my phone without using my wifi. Ridiculous.

I was shut of LA for now. I'm assuming they will add 2 or 3 more shows there. I've got Oakland and SD for GA.

I tried for an hour to get tickets starting right when presale opened and nothing worked!! Any advice for the general sale on Friday or did anyone buy extra tickets?? It's my dream to see Muse live and I haven't been able to yet!

There are still tickets available on AXS.com for Staples Center. They are in the 200 section. I may have extras in Section 114. I bought some there and some in Section 107. Just trying to make sure the ones in 107 are elevated enough to see okay before I release the others.

So excited, got 4 Tickets through the Muse Fan Presale. Seemed like that was the easiest method for getting tickets. Section 103.

I needed to get 2 more for my group and used the KROQ presale which seemed like a disaster. Had first hoped for floor tickets however those were sold out. Patiently waited in the AXS queue and was able to score 2 in section 207 after waiting for about 30 mins. Wish it could have been in the 100s section but can't complain.

How did everyone else do?

Hi all. Since the concert is in the round does anyone have any thoughts if one section is more desirable than the other? Do you think they'll spend most of their time center stage or walking up and down the arrows? Silly question, but I'm the type of person who tries to plan the best that I can. I currently have tickets at the end of one of the arrows which would be considered facing the stage if it were an end stage set up and didn't know if I should look for tickets that are more centered.

Thanks!

the AXS system is the worst ever..... plain and simply. I managed to get some to LA though!

for some reason, The Mayan show was SOOOOOOOOO MUCH easier getting tickets than today for Staples Center! I failed through the muse.mu presale, i waited like a dummy for 1 hour in the waiting room for the KROQ presale and nothing. i finally said FUCK IT at around 11:15am, ill settle for STUBHUB. i randomly said ok, 1 more try at 1:30pm via the KROQ presale and manged to get a pair of seats in Section 111. IM complaining because AXS gives out better seats and GA/FLOOR tickets later on beyond the onsale time! What a fucking shit system AXS is! At the end of the day im sooo happy that i managed to get a pair of great seats for night 1.

for some reason, The Mayan show was SOOOOOOOOO MUCH easier getting tickets than today for Staples Center! I failed through the muse.mu presale, i waited like a dummy for 1 hour in the waiting room for the KROQ presale and nothing. i finally said FUCK IT at around 11:15am, ill settle for STUBHUB. i randomly said ok, 1 more try at 1:30pm via the KROQ presale and manged to get a pair of seats in Section 111. IM complaining because AXS gives out better seats and GA/FLOOR tickets later on beyond the onsale time! What a fucking shit system AXS is! At the end of the day im sooo happy that i managed to get a pair of great seats for night 1.

I had the complete opposite experience, I didn't get tickets for the Mayan but this time around was so easy for me, I got my GA ticket no problem. Obviously the venue size is way different but I was only looking for one ticket both times and had no luck with AXS. Anyways, I'm so happy for everyone who got tix! If they add more dates who else will be attempting multiple dates? Also is anyone else going solo for GA?

So excited, got 4 Tickets through the Muse Fan Presale. Seemed like that was the easiest method for getting tickets. Section 103.

I needed to get 2 more for my group and used the KROQ presale which seemed like a disaster. Had first hoped for floor tickets however those were sold out. Patiently waited in the AXS queue and was able to score 2 in section 207 after waiting for about 30 mins. Wish it could have been in the 100s section but can't complain.

How did everyone else do?

I have two I will sell you at face, section 109 row 9

hahahahahaha this is such a fucking joke. Tried again for general onsale and it was nothing but issues. You would think that after 3 different days and 3 different sales I'd be able to get something other than 300s...

10:02 and still shows me that the Store Status is "Opening Soon"

Shortly after that the top area goes grey

10:05 finally get in and it's pretty crappy, so I want to release them and search again. Release tickets and I get a message to refresh to search again or search for new events. I refresh and it throws me back into the waiting room to start the whole process all over again.

On my phone it lets me in and as soon as I accept that it's my turn I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

Browser just went back into the ticket search and I got slightly better, but trying to get lower...Refresh browser message again and put right back into the waiting room...WHO THE FUCK agrees to use this god awful service??? Seriously only allowing someone to see one set of tickets and then back to the end of the line?

I got absolutely nothing. I still can't get in. Got into the waiting room at 9:45 and at 10:05 it finally told me it was my turn in the virtual waiting room, and I got an error. I'm still trying to get ANY tickets and I'm getting " 502 bad gateway"

This is so frustrating. Axs is a joke.