forevermusic

2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

If you end up in the waiting room for longer than say 5 minutes, refresh, because there's probably something wrong. I got in around 10:03 and GAs were already gone. Currently, I can only pull 300s.

Best guess is the 2nd show will be announced next week which means there should be a Muse.mu presale.

I was able to pull tickets up in the PR level which is club just a few minutes ago. I also have two extras in section 114 row 16 if anyone is interested, for face value.

Are you guys clicking on the section you'd like to sit in? That's what I do instead of letting it search for best available.

Someone has 30 pit tix on Stub Hub....how did that happen when the limit is 8? Scalpers are the worst. Thankfully I scored tix via the KROQ presale but AXS is making Ticketmaster look like a dream!

Someone has 30 pit tix on Stub Hub....how did that happen when the limit is 8? Scalpers are the worst. Thankfully I scored tix via the KROQ presale but AXS is making Ticketmaster look like a dream!

Yeah, ticketmaster is super smooth compared to this!:(

This pisses me off. AXS is the worst. The F**CKING worst! I recently was almost shut out of a concert because they blocked my IP address due to my refreshing too many times and causing suspicion that I was a scalper. Seriously. I try to avoid that site at all costs. I've never had a good experience. Their waiting room is bullshit. I'm good at pulling tickets but it seems like ever AXS on sale, I get shut out of or crap seats. I may stay away from the staple shows and just travel to see them because of them. Or, I'm buying VIP tickets for one of those.

This may be that one tour where i'd rather be in the seats than the GA/Floor. If this tour was an end stage design, then yes GA/Floor all day. Ive seen Metallica in the round before with both seats and floor tickets and seats were way better because i could see everything.

I'm also thinking more USA gigs will be added between Mexico City and Portland. The LA gigs will be the last ones before Christmas.

Edited by greenpower

This may be that one tour where i'd rather be in the seats than the GA/Floor. If this tour was an end stage design, then yes GA/Floor all day. Ive seen Metallica in the round before with both seats and floor tickets and seats were way better because i could see everything.

I'm also thinking more USA gigs will be added between Mexico City and Portland. The LA gigs will be the last ones before Christmas.

I have ticvkets in good seats, but no pit. IF anyone wants to trade or needs tickets please let me know. I will gladly trade or give you what i have for face value. Its frustrating. The LA shows are especially tough it seems

That was the most stressful ticket buying experience of my life, especially as I woke up at 3am (Aussie time) to buy them. AXS is a joke, thankfully we don't have to deal with them over here. I got my tickets through stub hub only because I wasn't willing to miss out, and probably paid whoever owned them 4 times what they're worth.

Does anyone think they'll face one way more than the other? I just got the first tickets I could just to secure something, but now wonder if they will face one direction more? I cant quite comprehend how the stage will work. Will the middle bit rotate?

Either way I don't care, just to be in the same room as Mr Bellamy is amazing I don't care what view I've got!!!!!!:D:D

I'm thanking my lucky stars that I was able to get through on the pre-sale instead of today. AXS is such a joke, and not only for Muse. I was trying to get tickets for another show and on their website it says tickets are available and then when you go to purchase it says they're sold out. UGH :mad: hopefully if they announce more dates they will have another pre-sale.

On a side-note, I've been hearing commercials on Alt 98.7 teasing some special Muse news in the upcoming weeks. Is it just announcing more gigs?

Hi everyone. I made an account just so I could ask these questions. Does anybody know why, during the presale on Sep 23 for the LA show, the only ticket price listed was 79.50? I bought one ticket for myself, around 9:04am or so. Very happy, but I see people are talking about the AXS website, and my ticket purchase wasn't through there, it was through a different website called Tickets Today, it was directly linked from the muse.mu website. So I ended up buying the ticket for that price only, and I wasn't asked to pick a seat either.

1) Does that mean I'm on the floor?

2) Was 79.50 the only price for the presale?

3) My ticket says General Admission. I can't print it out though, it says Will Call. What does that mean?

Please anybody, I really don't understand this. This would be my 2nd concert, the 1st concert I attended was easy because it was through Ticketmaster, for a Spanish artist.

Thanks to anyone who replies :):eek:

If it says GA it's standing, and if it says Will Call you have to pick it up at the box office on the day of the show.

Thank you so much! If the doors open at 7, what time do you think I should be there to pick up my ticket?

Revolt has to come out at some point.

Is there a US TV show that's still relevant that they could play? Holiday festivals?

Hmmmm... I hadn't considered this. The KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas will be right around the LA dates. It wouldn't be surprising if they got them to play even though they just played the Weenie Roast in May.

Well AXS definitely screwed me out of tickets. It started with the Goldenvoice and KROQ pre sales, where I attempted to purchase tickets. I was able to add tickets to my cart, I am not kidding you, 11 times, went through the checkout process 11 times, only to receive error messages when I would press the button to complete the order. Yes that means I put on my address & credit card info 11 times, lost out on great seats in the process & ended up with nothing in the end. I called to ask for help 3 times, only to be hung up on, be told the presale was over ( which it wasn't) & be told the third time that no tickets are available. Pure ridiculousness. So ok, I miss out on the presale. So I try for the regular sale only to get constant error messages for an hour. Of course when I finally got through later, no tickets were available. I tried calling, busy signals. So sadly I won't be able to see MUSE this time around, not due to my efforts, but to AXS.COM & their shoddy ticketing system. They are beyond horrible. Sooooo Mad. Anyway, hoping they add a second date but I hope I don't go through the madness again.

P.S. If anyone has a pair of extra tickets they're willing to sell, PLEASE PM me!! Thanks!!

Edited by moofeet

About 19,000 tickets sold at Staples - A few single seats remain on the upper concourse 300's level as of Saturday afternoon so not yet officially sold out

Got two 100 level seats in the presale but aiming for club seats for the second LA show assuming it will be announced early next week. Muse sold 32k tickets at this venue in 2010 and 44k tickets in 2013 so there is definitely sufficient demand

Well AXS definitely screwed me out of tickets. It started with the Goldenvoice and KROQ pre sales, where I attempted to purchase tickets. I was able to add tickets to my cart, I am not kidding you, 11 times, went through the checkout process 11 times, only to receive error messages when I would press the button to complete the order. Yes that means I put on my address & credit card info 11 times, lost out on great seats in the process & ended up with nothing in the end. I called to ask for help 3 times, only to be hung up on, be told the presale was over ( which it wasn't) & be told the third time that no tickets are available. Pure ridiculousness. So ok, I miss out on the presale. So I try for the regular sale only to get constant error messages for an hour. Of course when I finally got through later, no tickets were available. I tried calling, busy signals. So sadly I won't be able to see MUSE this time around, not due to my efforts, but to AXS.COM & their shoddy ticketing system. They are beyond horrible. Sooooo Mad. Anyway, hoping they add a second date but I hope I don't go through the madness again.

P.S. If anyone has a pair of extra tickets they're willing to sell, PLEASE PM me!! Thanks!!

I know what happened to you. It's what happened to me on a different show. It sounds like they blocked your IP address thinking you were a scalper. That's what happened to me. How do I know? Because, after I lost my prime seat, I couldn't pull a ticket for ANYTHING on the AXS site. I kept getting the message that there were no seats available. 45 minutes late of realizing what happened to me, I pulled a ticket on my phone after turning off my wifi! Went back on to the AXS site immediately after purchasing this ticket to test my theory about blocking my wifi... Yep, my laptop could not pull a single ticket for shows that I was pulling on my phone.

You're going to this one? :eek::dance:

Are you gonna make this one, Jess?

I tried all week for KROQ passes and ended up lightly rear-ended my coworker's car while listening to the radio :LOL::$:noey: Can't queue on a Friday that's close to the holidays so I got seats this time. But will go for pit tickets if they announce weekend gigs! Or maybe just the Saturday. :$