2015.12.18 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

forevermusic

Listening to Kroq tonight the dj mentioned they have big muse news on Monday. Let's see if it's a new show! Or something kroq exclusive at the red bull Soundstage.

2nd show added on Saturday December 19!!

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2015/10/12/muse-add-2nd-staples-center-show-qualify-to-win-the-suite-life-25000/

Edited by muse s'amuse

Yard house at LA Live is the spot, come say hello and have a good time no matter where you sit/stand at the show!

On a side note, I'm 29 I've been to many Rock shows from various venues, I still don't understand the whole "I must be the first at the barrier thing!" It truly makes zero sense to me! With the past tours from Muse @ Staples Center, I've found that the sound is much bigger and louder from the middle to back of the floor than at the barrier. At the barrier, and I've been to two shows at it. Both instances had way too much bass and we could hardly hear the vocals (in which are a staple in a Muse show)!

Edited by greenpower

This discussion has been had so many times. I personally have a much better time at a gig when I can clearly see the band and I'm not squished against someone's back. I like to sing and dance/jump along. At the back, I feel awkward about jumping about unless I'm with a group of people, and most of the people I know also like to be at the front!

The thing is, it makes no difference to you, really, whether other people prefer to queue up all day or not, so I don't know why you're bothered by it enough to comment.

This discussion has been had so many times. I personally have a much better time at a gig when I can clearly see the band and I'm not squished against someone's back. I like to sing and dance/jump along. At the back, I feel awkward about jumping about unless I'm with a group of people, and most of the people I know also like to be at the front!

The thing is, it makes no difference to you, really, whether other people prefer to queue up all day or not, so I don't know why you're bothered by it enough to comment.

I'm not bothered by it, I was just wondering what the big deal about being at the barrier is. Now, if the show was at say the Troubadour or the Roxy, then hell yeah barrier all day! But at such a huge venue as Staples Center or whatever arena, it just doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps it's the new fans that heard Dead Inside and need Matt's sweat all over them or something I don't know! I guess I'm just old school in my about the whole thing.

Edited by greenpower

• 1 month later...

Hello!

20 sleeps to go until we see Muse again!!!!!! I am so damn excited, seriously :) The set up looks awesome, I can't wait, I think our minds are going to be blown.

Not looking forward to our 16 hour flight to get there from Australia, but seeing them again will make it all worthwhile. Also looking forward to some cooler weather given it's so damn hot here at the moment. Bring it on!

:yesey: I'm short and can't see shit unless I'm up front.

6 days away!

This question applies to everyone. I'm going to the Staples Center gig on the 18th. On my receipt it says the time is 8:00pm but I don't know if that means doors open at 8? I'm GA and it's my first concert, at what time do you think I should show up? I don't want to be too close, but have a decent view. I'm not one for getting smashed and squished. So the receipt says 8pm, and I still have to go pick up my ticket. Thanks to anyone who replies! :)

This question applies to everyone. I'm going to the Staples Center gig on the 18th. On my receipt it says the time is 8:00pm but I don't know if that means doors open at 8? I'm GA and it's my first concert, at what time do you think I should show up? I don't want to be too close, but have a decent view. I'm not one for getting smashed and squished. So the receipt says 8pm, and I still have to go pick up my ticket. Thanks to anyone who replies! :)

You can pick up your ticket in the afternoon, sometimes around 3 or 4pm. I would go around 6 or 7 if you don't want to get there too early. You still gotta park and go through security, etc.

May be a bit stupid question.

What to wear to this concert? It's kind of chili outside in the evening and also the arena is open but come on, it's concert so I'm planning to jump, sing and dance. So what are your suggestions?

***Comfortable shoes!!

Bring a jacket for when you arrive/leave, but wrap it around your waist when you get inside. It should be warm especially once the concert starts.

I got my 4 tickets to the floor! But I only have 3 people going so I am selling one GA floor for this Friday! Let me know if you're interested, we'll probably have to meet at willcall. Can't wait to hear The Handler :D

Hey, can you sell me your extra ga for Friday?